12/29 Tigger AMPS/125 +2.5/66

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tigger's Friend, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL! :YMHUG:

I haven't posted lately due to a compromise with DH (Tigger is taking alot of my time + FDMB reading & posting was too much for him), but I think of you all often & hope all my friends & newbies I haven't met yet are doing well!

We're doing well here, but its waaaay tougher without the guidance & support of the FDMB for sure. I know Carl got a new girl in his life ( :D ) & that's about it.

Tigger's over (Paws crossed) his eye infection - culture revealed it was a common staph (sp?) infection, so the clindamycin double-treatment & the AB injection appear to have taken care of it. So were back to getting him on the road to diabetes recovery.

Spankey's also doing well, currently cuddled up cleaning Tigger's head (where I spilled some HC last night during a drop to the 40's). His shoulder's finally healing & even starting to grow hair.

DM (92) is arriving today for a 2-week visit, coming here since I couldn't travel to WA yet with Tigger not regulated. Soon, though, I'm still hopeful!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas & I wish the FDMB a Happy New Year, full of Peace, Health, Happiness & all kitties OTJ!!!!! I also plan to be back soon - once my curfew is lifted!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

It's great to hear from you and Tigger is looking good! Yay on Spankey too!

I know on the Board eating up time, I've been slacking off lately too. So much else to do. Have a great time visiting w/ DM.

3. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh good that Tigger's infection is done. Paws crossed for it to stay away for good.

Hope you have a good visit. My DGM (90) now lives with me and my DM is out in our local nursing home (not happy about it but she's too much for any one)

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Wow....looks like Tigger loves this dose :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm glad he and Spankey are doing so well.

Also hope you had a lovely holiday. We miss you but understand.

Have fun with DM!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.