12/31 Rusty AMPS 125, +6 150, +9.5 268, PMPS 277

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=110907

Good Morning, Everyone, and Happy Eve of the New Year,

We had a good night, but it took me a while to get to sleep because I was thinking of Ginsberg.
    Rusty had a good test, shot, breakfast, lung treat, combing/brushing, but no schmooze because it is much warmer by the radiator. He's listening to Dinah Washington right now. It's pretty cold outside (struggling to get up to 11 degrees; tonight it's supposed to get well below zero). Linda and I are about to head out to the supermarket in Lake Placid (she likes to visit US supermarkets!) for some last-minute things. Edward is going to walk to the post office. The party will start around 5 P.M. and go until about 3 A.M. on New year's Day. One thing's for sure: we won't run out of food!!

I probably won't get to any condos today (yet again), but we are thinking of all of you and your fur kids and wishing everyone a great New Year's Eve and a Happy New Year 2014.

Ella & Edward & Rusty

2. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Re: 12/31 Rusty AMPS 125

Good start Rusty :D
    Enjoy your day Ella and Linda! Eat, drink and be merry!!! :D :D

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Very nice start for Rusty today. Have a great celebration with Linda!!

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Great start to end the year, Rusty! Off to the lagoon? (anti-jinx) You can impress auntie Linda. I imagine it was rather traumatic for everyone, helping poor Ginsberg. (((Ella))) Happy New Year and stay warm!
    Liz

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Rusty this morning. I hope he heads to the lagoon. Have a great time at the party tonight. Happy New Year's Eve.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice start! Everyone is busy today, have a great New Year! drinking24 party_cat

Hi Linda, glad you had a safe trip! Funny the things we want to see when we travel, I always have to go to the hardware stores when I visit Japan! :lol: :lol:

Rusty, let's make plans in the Lagoon! Party in the barn? -- Tess

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Ella, so sorry to read about Ginsburg, how sad for his guardians and you. I'm glad you found Ginsburg and helped him cross peacefully. All our GA's were waiting on him.
    Have a wonderful time with Linda.

8. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Ella and Rusty! Rusty is looking good again today :D I hope you have an awesome time at your party! party_cat

9. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Hi Ella, and Rusty

Just wanted to drop by and wish you a Happy New Year. I wish for health and happiness, pretty greens and low blues. Nice AMPS today Rusty :smile:

Hugs,
    Kathie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.