1/1 Rusty PMPS 298, +4.5 260

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=110980

Hi Everyone. Happy New Year 2014!

Posting late. We were up until 3 A.M. and went back to bed after Rusty's AMPS and shot. He was so tired he didn't even want to leave the bed, so I had to go downstairs to get his testing stuff and insulin and go back upstairs to test and shoot. He was such a good host at the party and even spent some time sitting at the table with all the guests! This is not a cat who hides from company (human company, that is)! So we are starting out 2014 without a fur shot and we'll see how long we can keep this going!! Rusty seems to be coming down from his party "high" (No, he did not get into any contraband: Rusty doesn't like people food.)

Linda Bear Man, Edward and I went for a walk around Moody Pond this morning. It was 10 degrees F. , sunny and windy. The rest of the day we have spent putting the house back in order. Linda has to leave tomorrow and is hoping to avoid the big storm that is heading our way. We are expecting extreme cold tonight and tomorrow.

We hope that everyone in LL had a good New Year. I'll be back visiting condos tomorrow. Thanks for visiting us. And thanks again for all your sympathy for Ginsberg and his beans.

Ella & Rusty

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/1 Rusty AMPS 306, +5 130, +9 186

[​IMG]

I think many of the kitties are starting the day a little "off" on the BG.

I"m so happy you all are having such a lovely time with Linda. OMG....I couldn't even bear to leave by the fireplace if it was 10 degrees!!

3. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Ella, Edward and Rusty!!! Sounds like the party was a success. Only good wishes for 2014. Enjoy your last day with Linda!

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Rusty, you are a party animal! :D :lol: Safe travels to Linda. Happy New Year!
    Liz

5. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun party! That's so adorable that Rusty is such a social kitty! :D Hopefully he climbs down a bit for you this evening. Happy New Year to you and your family :razz: :razz:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year! I hope Rusty gets back to some greens soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.