1/3 Trixie PMPS 215 +2.5 103 +4.25 91

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy&TrixieCat, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I don't dare say "It looks like we're on the right track" because no doubt she'll throw me a curve ball if I do...but I do like these numbers much better!

I think we got about 8" of snow overnight, but it has stopped and the sun is out (but it is bitterly cold). DH is taking the day off, but my partners and I are going to try to open the store for the afternoon - the roads should be cleared by then. I'd rather stay home all day, too, but that's the nature of retail - we have to be there for the customers whenever it is physically possible. DH does the shoveling...it's the trade off - I do all the icky stuff like food shopping, laundry, & cleaning, and he does the mowing and shoveling. Of course I always feel guilty staying inside while he's out there...but I'll just keep it in mind while I'm hitting three different supermarkets after work tomorrow night :lol: !

Have a great day, LL!

Amy

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/3 Trixie AMPS 167 +2.5 130

Nice start for Trixie this morning. I hope she slides to the lagoon. I hope the roads aren't too messy for you this afternoon.

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Re: 1/3 Trixie AMPS 167 +2.5 130 +4.5 95

We haz our first :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: of the new year!!!

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Amy, I was thinking of you and all our other Beans in the snowy, cold regions. Wow on 8 inches of snow. I'm from PA but have not seen snow since the '80's, as I don't travel back east during Winter. Stay safe today on the roads. Nice cycle today for Trixie, especially the :mrgreen: there. Have a nice day.

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Wow, Ann - I am SOOOOO jealous that you haven't seen snow since the 80s! I'd be happy to never see it again! DH and I plan on retiring someplace warm - some day, way out in the future.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I love snow, and the big storm pretty much missed us!! But we do have snow on the ground (where it will stay until sometime in April). So happy to see Trixie back in the lagoon. I hope Rusty will join her in the not-too-distant future!

Have a great day, Amy. Be careful out there on the roads.

Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

7. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, that is a ton of snow! Are you trying to beat me? :lol: We got a bit last night again, but not 8". Too bad you can't take a snow day...but at least you should come home to a clean driveway from your DH ;-) Trixie is looking very beautiful today! I hope this is the dose that does the trick for her :D :mrgreen:

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Woohoo, Trix!! That's what we want to see. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Liz

9. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

Awesome numbers for the Trixster!!!!

I feel soooo bad for you having to go out in that weather!!!

10. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Way to go Trixie. That is a very good girl. anti-jinx

I hope you were able to make it in today. That is a definite curse of working for yourself. Have a great day Amy!!

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Re: 1/3 Trixie AMPS 167 +2.5 130 +4.5 95 PMPS 215

Bounce!

Getting to work was no issue...I live very close, and the roads weren't too bad. Of course no customers agreed...only one person showed up. Oh well...we just have to be there, "just in case".

Our hearts go out to Janet tonight as she mourns the passing of sweet Izzy. Too many kitties lately....

Be back after dinner for condos!!!

12. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Re: 1/3 Trixie AMPS 167 +2.5 130 +4.5 95 PMPS 215

I like snow, too, but I like for it to come and go in a day or two. Nah, I'm not hard to please. ;-) I'm so glad we don't get much snow. It was cold and windy last night and today, but no snow in sight. Bummer on going out and only having one customer. :sad:

YAY! for the first :mrgreen: of 2014 - hoping you see many more!! Sorry about the bounce, hope it clears quickly.

Wishing you a warm, relaxing evening -

Libby (& Hershey, too!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.