4/6 Pedro AMPS 94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11168

Didn't make it back last night to report - darn this work/life stuff that gets in the way...
    But he did creep in to the 90's last night and this AM - keeping the 'ol fingers, toes, and paws crossed that he changes direction a wee bit. He was in a great mood yesterday and this AM - loves Spring (don't we all?)

He goes to .25 pred every other day beginning next week - have to talk to vet to see how long we keep at that level. I suspect he would back him down faster if the appetite was back to normal. Still need the little bit of cypro in him to keep him eating well.

2. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

I hope Pedro gets off his other meds soon so he can work more on getting off the big L.

Tess usually only likes to play w/ the peacock feather and only if I am on the other end of it. Now she'll actually chase it, at least a little.

3. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 4/6 Pedro PMPS 101

Guess the greens were just getting too boring so Pedro had to add a hint of blue.
    Tomorrow is a new day and we are doing well here.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Barely blue....doing great Pedro! Happy Spring :D

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Nice numbers lately Pedro!!! Doing Great :mrgreen:

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

That 101 really a blue-green mix in Six's book! :mrgreen:

Nice day for Pedro.

7. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hi Amy,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and checking in on us yesterday. I know you are a busy bee with a lot going on. It meant a lot.

Regarding the pred....you actually dont want to reduce it too quickly. You want to reduce it, but also space out the days. Like two days w/o, then three days w/o, etc. I cant r emember if I mentioned that to you before or not. It's not great to stop it abruptly, even if youre decreasing the dose. I think I did it in about 1.5-2 weeks with Latte.

So Pedro is eating better?

Hope you are hanging in there!

((((((amy))))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.