02/23 J.D. AMPS 403, +2 414, +4 283, +6.25 141

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    385 PMPS
    131 +6.25
    222 +7.75

I don't think J.D. ate very well last night, but I don't know. He didn't eat at PMPS, but he ate a little bit after that. I gave him his Orbax at +3. I stretched out on the couch, and when J.D. went to my bed, I got up and brought him a plate of food. He woke me up (still on the couch) at +6.25, and I checked the plate of food and it was eaten, but I don't know if it was him or Ginger that ate it.

Anyway, I got him to eat this morning, by following him around with his plate of food, until I had just the right place and he ate a decent 1st Breffis with FortiFlora on top.

As always, I want him to eat this morning, as we are going to work today, and he usually doesn't eat that great at work.

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 02/23 J.D. AMPS 403, +2 414

J.D. licked the plate clean by +1, and he just ate his 2nd Breffis at +2.
    Now, J.D., lets work on getting those numbers down..

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 02/23 J.D. AMPS 403

Hi Dyana, I hope that J.D. will eat his fuds at work today and that you will both have a good day. How's the ice situation? How's your arm doing?

Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hi Ella. I am a little concerned about the ice. I don't know if I should wear my cleats and bring another pair of shoes or not.

Normally, I have J.D.'s carrier (with J.D. in it) on one arm and J.D.'s big cooler with every thing he needs and more on my other arm, and that's the first trip. The second trip is his litter box and big blanket that I spread across the floor in front of my feet under my desk. I may have to take three trips, if my right arm can't hold the weight. Let's see MSN Weather says it's 34 now, and will be 41 and raining when I go home, so no cleats (and no extra pair of shoes) needed.

5. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Good morning Dyana :coffee:
    Have a good day at tbp, and hoping JD eats for you while there!
    Sending more healing vines for that darn wrist and eating vines to JD.

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I'm glad J.D. settled in and ate well this morning - once you found the right spot, of course! (Trix is the same way...silly cats!) Be careful on that ice. I read your Dr Visit fiasco...I'm sorry you had such a hard time. What is wrong with the medical industry these days??? I hope your arm heals up soon. Have a great day, Dyana!

7. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope that all your trips to the car go smoothly and safely! I'm glad J.D. polished off breffis, twice :cool: Now we wait for sliding action? Come on down, little one!

Have a good day at tbp, Dyana. Healing vines are coming for you for your wrist ;-)

8. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

Sounds like JD is doing great but Momma isn't. :sad: Sending healing vines for your wrist.

9. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you made it into work okay. That is a lot of baggage to carry back and forth - hope your arm held up.
    Come on down J.D. - time for a nice, gentle slide, while you nap and eat your good fuds helping your mum at work :D

No ice vines for you Dyana!

10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Not too bad.

He ate some at work, but not much. He is just laying next to me feet with his head up, like he's thinking kitty thoughts.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide today. I hope J.D. continues to eat at tbp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.