02/24 J.D. PMPS 531

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Yesterday:
    403 AMPS
    414 +2
    283 +4
    141 +6.25
    99 +8
    77 +9.5
    97 +10.75

Last Night:
    189 PMPS
    160 +4.5
    187 +6.5
    344 +10

It was a long exhausting day at work yesterday. We left at 10 and got home at 10. J.D. was good, in that he did not wander too much, but he did not use the litter box that whole 12 hours we were gone. He had to walk from my car to my condo as I was hurting and there was not way I could carry him. The second he got in the door, he practically ran to the litter box. He ate pretty good before we left for work, and ate some mid-day. He ate maybe a bite or two at PMPS, and ate a lot when we got home at +4.5.

This morning, it's was hard to get him out of his (my) comfy bed (he loves to lay in my down pillows). It was hard for me to get up out of my comfy bed too [​IMG]

Right after testing the AMPS, I put him in his litter box and he didn't go. He wandered around and around and eventually went into the kitchen where I caught him starting to pee on the kitchen rug in front of the sink. I picked him up and took a squirting kitty to the litter box, and when he finished in the box, I said "Good Boy!". He has since gone poo twice and it's a little hardish, so the FortiFlora he's getting because of the Orbax ABs is causing him some harder poos. I need to get to the store to get some more Miralax. I have been giving it in the PM every other day. I think I need to change to every evening, until these ABs are finished at least.

J.D. ate a few bites of FF at AMPS, and just ate some more while standing on his cat tree with his bowl of food sitting on the arm of the couch.

Happy Monday, all :)

Sending Healing Vines out to all who need some.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 02/24 J.D. AMPS 342

Silly kitty not using the lb at work. I hope he goes in the lb today instead of on your rug. Hopefully J.D. slides down today.

3. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Dyana,
    Hope that by the next time you have to take J.D. to work, your arm is all better, and the walks/roads are all clear of ice (and maybe even snow?) That is a lot of lugging stuff.

Sending good appy/poo vines - Happy Monday :smile:

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Come on down JD. Oh my on the lb issue. Silly guy. They are hard headed sometimes. Healing vines for your arm. I wanted to stay in bed today as well. Have a great day Dyana!

5. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

I'm glad J.D. is eating good! :D
    Sending Healthy Bowel Movement vines to J.D.

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. wow J.D., that is a long time to hold your potty .. Glad to hear he ate his fuddies and used the LB twice already .. have a great day guys!

7. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I sure can't go that long holding it! Wow, J.D.! So are you going to slide down a bit today or tonight? Pink isn't as nice on you as yellow and blue ;-)

I hope your day at work is going better today! :D

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I returned home from work to all the food bowls being clean.

J.D. ate pretty good when I got home.
    'It is a little bit too cold outside, but we just got back from a walk around the courtyard.

He just got his Orbax. Man, he hates that stuff. The faces and shudders he makes :-| 3 more doses J.D., then we're done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.