02/25 J.D. AMPS 442

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    531 PMPS
    274 +6.5

J.D. ate well this morning, finishing almost 2 Beffises in one go.
    He went into the litter box twice (that I saw), and then went over to the little "hardwood floor" area by the front door and peed. I grabbed the first thing I could find to put under him. A piece of paper that needs to be shredded, now a wet piece of paper that needs to be shredded. Maybe, I need to change the litter in the litter box :roll: Anyway, that was his only "accident" and they seem to happen in the morning when he just gets up. Maybe his bladder is so full, that it's painful? But, I put him in the box, right away, and he chooses somewhere else.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day.

Healing vines being sent out to all that need some.

New turn over at work, means I (J.D. and I) have to work every Sunday for the next 4 weeks.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad J.D. is eating good for you this morning. Sorry about the pee on the floor. Yuck on having to work the next 4 Sundays.

3. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Dyana,

Double yuck on working 4 Sundays in a row. Hope you get some extra time off :smile:
    Yippee on a great appy, but sorry about the LB miss. Cleo is more likely to go next to the LB when she is waiting for her tfs. Like she is anxious to eat, and too lazy to step in :lol:
    Hope J.D. comes down (gently) and you have a good day. Vines for your arm :smile:

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Come on down JD. Bummer on the pee. That is strange. Oh no on the Sundays. That really stinks. At least you can take JD with you but it would be much better at home. Have a great day Dyana!

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. ok J.D., time to come down from there! Sorry to hear about the accident this morning .. wonder what's up with that .. booo on working the next four sundays .. have a great day guys!

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Well, phooey on having to work the next four Sundays, but yay on being able to take J.D. I'm sure that makes it a little better for you.

No advice on the peeing outside the box. Mine usually do the other number :eek: . I usually can't figure out what caused it, but fortunately it doesn't happen often (anti-jinx)

Okay, J.D. You've seen everything there is on the red floor. Time to take the elevator down. Pink is a good color for early spring. Give it a visit, and then maybe you can check out yellow! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.