02/26 J.D. AMPS 488

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    497 PMPS
    339 +5
    438 +11.25

J.D. ate really well yesterday.
    I came home from work, tested, shot, fed, and went back to work.

This morning, he ate some food and then threw up, so I gave him some Pepcid, and waited a bit and then gave him some Cyproheptadine and Ondansetron. He is now cleaning up a FF Appetizer.

He did start to lift his tail in the middle of the carpet this morning, and I said "no no no" quietly and picked him up and put him in the litter box and said quietly "good boy", but he didn't go, and still hasn't even though I put him in there 3 4 times so far this morning.

It looks like I will try to increase his dose a bit this weekend. I hope my boss doesn't ask me to work on Monday. That's the day J.D. goes back for his blood work.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Sending healing vines out to all who needs some, including my arm :-|

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Come on down JD. Sorry about the pukies. I hope it was short lived. Good catch on the tail lifting. I hope he decides the lb is the best place to do that. More healing vines for your arm. ((((Dyana))))

3. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope J.D. is feeling better tonight and had no more pukies :sad: . And that he went in the LB for you!

Paws crossed that you will have Monday off, and that your arm feels better soon! :smile:

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

I hope J.D. came down today and didn't have any more pukus.
    Liz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.