03/11 J.D. AMPS 445

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    369 PMPS
    387 +2.5
    382 +9.75

J.D. ate well last night, and has eaten some big bites of his 1st Breffis this morning.

I seem to be affected the opposite way than you would expect from this time change, and waking up for the day an hour earlier. This morning I woke up at 3 something, went back to sleep, and finally got up out of bed at like 3:52am. J.D. on the other hand slept in until AMPS. He does seem a little more lethargic? and I am guessing/hoping it's just the Baytril. Pee and poo are fine and ketones are negative. I guess I'll give him some more cypro and ondansetron before I leave for work.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad J.D. is eating for you. I hope it's just the Baytril making him lethargic. It could be the time change.

3. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Dyana,
    Wow on the early waking :shock: You must be exhausted at night!
    My GA Linus was on Baytril (for a UTI, I think) and it knocked him out - he slept all the time. I know ECID, but the AB could definitely be making J.D. more lethargic.

Sending continued good appy vines :smile:

I love it lighter at night also, but the downside is: 7am, and it is still pitch black here~!

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

All the time change is doing for me is making me feel tierd and gross :lol: . I hope that J.D. will eat his fuds, and slide down today to a nicer floor! Hopefully it's just the AB making him feel sleepy. Have a good day Dyana :razz:

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Antibiotics make them feel lousy. Is J.D. having a panc attack? Hope the cypro and ondansetron help.

Elise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.