sommerbethel Member Since 2009 Apr 10, 2010 #1 yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11516 Buddy is in hiding yet again...freakin construction
O OptOut Member Since 2009 Apr 10, 2010 #2 Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) Poor Buddy! I hope the construction quieted down and that you had a good day.
Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) Poor Buddy! I hope the construction quieted down and that you had a good day.
Jill & Alex (GA) Member Since 2009 Apr 10, 2010 #3 Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) come on down from there, buddy! hope you're having a nice weekend, sommer...
Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) come on down from there, buddy! hope you're having a nice weekend, sommer...
Sienne and Gabby (GA) Member Since 2009 Moderator Apr 10, 2010 #4 Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) I hope the construction is over and done with soon. Maybe Buddy will have a better day tomorrow -- I'm assuming no noise or commotion on Sunday?
Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) I hope the construction is over and done with soon. Maybe Buddy will have a better day tomorrow -- I'm assuming no noise or commotion on Sunday?
melinda and talbot Member Since 2009 Apr 10, 2010 #5 Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) Hope tomorrow will be much quieter for Buddy. Construction can be quite alarming with all that noise.
Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) Hope tomorrow will be much quieter for Buddy. Construction can be quite alarming with all that noise.
sommerbethel Member Since 2009 Apr 11, 2010 Thread Starter Thread Starter #6 Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) he is really annoyed by the construction and rightfully so...I hope they take a day off tomorrow...we will see
Re: 4/10 Buddy AMPS 296 (2.75u) he is really annoyed by the construction and rightfully so...I hope they take a day off tomorrow...we will see