3/29 Cleo +11/103; PMPS 107;+2/118;+3.5/99; +5/87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

3/28 Recap
    AMPS 110
    +2/55
    +2.5/55
    +3/59
    +11.5/109
    PMPS 112
    +2.5/73
    +4/75
    +5/76

Cleo is feeling good this morning :D Her appy was good, we all had a nice btb, and now all kitties are snoozing out on catio in this dreary, drizzling, damp weather.
    I am kitty tree shopping today - I had my eye on one in Pet Supermarket last week. If it is still there, I am buying it! I am getting rid of some the DGC baby things, one is a big pack & play, so I have the perfect place to add a larger kitty toy :D

Sending vines to kitties and beans in need ♥ Happy Caturday!

2. dpaslean

dpaslean Member

Re: 3/29 Cleo AMPS 125; +2.5/94

Jane, Looks like really good numbers for Cleo the last couple of days.
    Take care.

3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Cleo AMPS 125; +2.5/94; +4.5/76

Ooh, nice green surf for Cleo today. Maybe it's in anticipation of a new tree! :mrgreen:

Sounds like it's raining all over the country - Florida, California (where we are very happy!), Virginia (I watch NASCAR and rain seems to follow wherever they go :lol: ). I hope you are able to get out and safely home with your new tree - keeping it dry! :D

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Cleo, it sounds like you have a nice present on it's way! I hope your bean will take some pictures of you enjoying the new tree ;-)

Great numbers for Cleo again today, Jane. Paws crossed on a nice green surf to PMPS now. Good luck on your shopping trip! :cool:

5. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Cleo AMPS 125; +2.5/94; +4.5/76; +9/72

We have had severe thunderstorms, tornado warnings, and about 3 inches of rain for the past few hours. Cleo finally came out from under the bed now that it has let up some. She is back out on catio, but the rain was sideways, and her usual dry, covered spots are all wet. Her perch too. :roll: :sad: She has settled on the inside of the one story kitty hide a way :D :D

The kitty tree that I think is best for Cleo was no longer at Pet Supermarket. They will have a new delivery in on Wed, so I will check back then. I think it will be the easiest for her to climb, and just the right height for her to view her kingdom, and not worry about Simon climbing above her and trying for an overthrow! :lol:

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Jane :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Wow on your weather! I was just reading about others facing those severe storms in FL, Stay safe!

Cleo's cycles are just wonderful. and consistent. Well done! Keep them coming Cleo. That :mrgreen: is well deserved.

Have a great day today, Happy Caturday!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Cleo +11/103; PMPS 107;+2/118

Nice numbers for Cleo today. Crazy weather. I hope you stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.