4/12 Oliver amps 391 pmps 376 +2~406 +4~385

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo for Oliver

Yesterday's recap:
    304 - amps (4uLev) c2
    234 - +3
    238 - +4
    392 - +6 (.5R)
    448 - +7
    387 - +8
    461 - pmps (4uLev&1R) c3
    389 - +1
    329 - +2
    371 - +4
    391 - today's amps (4uLev)

Everything's relative I suppose. It takes Shadoe's 540 to make Oliver's 391 to look not so bad. Still not a good number, but he's a happy guy this morning.

Oliver has a habit of scratching like crazy on the entire inside of a LB in attempts to cover his deposits. He makes alot of noise but he is not great at covering much. I appreciate his efforts, but I do wish he would try harder.

He's now stretched out beside/on his cat grass and sound asleep.

Edited to get on the right date! Duh

Attached Files:

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 4/11 Oliver amps 391

Funny about the L.B. You just have to say "Good Boy", cause he trys.
    Thanks for the pictures. He looks so soft.

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 4/11 Oliver amps 391

I love the belly shots!

I think guys are secretly proud of their "output". How else can you explain people that spend a good part of their lives practicing perfect aim, yet not one of them can prevent themselves from missing the toilet rim? Oliver is just pretending to cover up.

PS - Yesterday is over.

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/12 Oliver amps 391

Yup I agree that Oliver deseves the "good boy" for trying.
    It must be a guy thing cuz Max makes the effort but wo is he kidding.

Love those pictures!!! For sure what a life he has.

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/12 Oliver amps 391

Great pictures of Oliver....he looks so content!
    I cannot believe the noise that Shadow makes after he is finished...OMG...he scratches the tiled walls & the sides of the LB. He scratches with a vengeance...doing such a great job. But the job is only to make noise cause he never EVER come close to covering anything...EVER!!! He stops and then starts all over again. It is totally amazing to me that he just does NOT "get it"!!! Does any female do that? I wonder....Raja is very thorough...maybe it is a guy thing!

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 4/12 Oliver amps 391 +11~338 pmps 376

Oliver's doing pretty well today; I am hoping we have arrived at a good dose.

He's still eating lots but that's to be expected. He's still not eating as much as Shadoe was in the beginning, but I am still trying to spread out what he gets.
    He's not vomiting all the foods now, so that's a good thing.

He's been doing alot more cleaning of himself; I think my brushing and hand bathing has helped him get going. Man, the other day I thought he was going to shed till he was bald. Neither Shadoe nor Booboo are big shedders, but Oliver seems to be shedding all the light colored fuzzy undercoat. I pat him alot with wet hands to catch alot of the strays that don't stay in the brushes and comb, then he takes over and cleans himself, since he's already all wet :lol:

He's looking happy today, so I am happy too.

7. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Re: 4/12 Oliver amps 391 pmps 376 +2~406

Furminator

If you don't have one.. get one.. Nova has every brush I've ever seen to buy..and nothing works as well as the furminator from getting tons of fur off of her including undercoat (and not all over the place, like up my nose :) ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.