4/22 Cleo AMPS 236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

4/21 Recap
    AMPS 230
    +2/222
    PMPS 243
    +3.5/159
    +5/118

Cleo is feeling good today. Appy decent, good LB action. She is out on the catio in the dark. Our sunrise is not till 6:57 am.
    Tomorrow our new vet comes to the house at 3:15. I am trying not to be nervous about it. But these labs and BP's are stress builders for the beans.

Yesterday was a looong day at work, and I felt it. Glad I will be off tomorrow. No physical therapy yet, just rest per doctor and mega naproxyn. Xray showed a lot of arthritis, and a spondylolisthesis L5 Pars defect. If I am not much improved in one week, then an MRI. I am just so grateful to be feeling this much better!! :D

Happy Tuesday LL!!♥

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Cleo is feeling good this morning. I hope everything goes well with the vetty visit tomorrow. Sending prayers for you back. I'm glad it's feeling better.

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Great Cleo report! I hear ya on the vetty visits...always so stressful for the beans! I hope you start feeling even better yourself, so you don't have to go down the MRI road. Have a great day, Jane!

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

That's great you can get a BP test from a vet that comes to your home. I hope Cleo does fine.

Sending more feel better and healing vines to you :YMHUG:

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. glad to hear all is well with cleo .. I hope the vetty bean coming doesn't upset her too much .. and I'm also glad to hear your back is feeling better! Have a great day guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.