05/17 J.D. AMPS 436, +4 291, +6.25 242, +9 173, PMPS 165

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    412 PMPS
    284 +3
    169 +6
    433 +9 (TOR)

Last night J.D. got some cypro at +1 and started eating at +2. When I woke up at +9 he was cleaning all the cat bowls. I gave him a bit of R and hopefully it will help with this cycle.

It is a beautiful 53 degree morning, and the sun is shining on the mud, and the sky is blue and the birds are singing.

J.D. ate some of his breffis and we went for a little walk this morning. He is now laying next to my bed. He did not come to my bed again last night. It seems he doesn't like me. When I get up in the morning, then he goes to my bed.

I was going to go btb this morning, and may still try, but have to go take care of the neighbors cats still, and I'm on my second :coffee:

I hope everyone has as nice weather as we do here.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 05/17 J.D. AMPS 436

I'm glad the cypro is helping J.D.'s appy. I hope the R helps him slide down slowly today. Hopefully you can get a btb in and J.D. will stay in bed with you.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 05/17 J.D. AMPS 436, +4 291

J.D. has eaten well this morning and is currently laying at his beloved spot at the top of the stairs leading down into the basement. I don't normally open the basement door as I don't want him falling down the stairs, but he just loves that spot, so as long as he is supervised it's okay.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

J.D. had a good day.

I still have a bit more shopping to do, the evening visit to the neighbor's cats, take my cats out for a walk, and then to bed.

I can't wait until next weekend, when I have three days off :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.