OTJ PARTY FOR MAX TODAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by D and Noisy, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

[youtube]5zQf8_t8C0U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

CONGRATULATIONS RANDI AND MAX!!!!

116 OTJ kitties since February 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big :D Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey :D Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky :D Miss :D Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D MAX :D

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

YAY MAX!!!!!

3. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

:dizcat :dizcat Congratulations Max!! You made it!! :dizcat :dizcat

Enjoy the falls buddy!

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

~Tugger and the crew

Congratulations! flip_cat Y'all have worked so hard and come so far flip_cat Happy day to you both!

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Congratulations Max and Randi !!! Enjoy living at The Falls :D

5. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

This is so terrific. Great job, Randi! Max sure is a party animal, isn't he? Enjoy your celebration!

6. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Couldn't wait to see your video this morning! I know you will watch it a bunch! Soooooooo happy for you and Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your new life at the falls!!!!!! Hope to join you one day!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the little Max pics!!!!!
    :dizcat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

7. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

WOO HOO !!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!

have fun at the falls party_cat party_cat party_cat

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS RANDI AND MAX

ENJOY THE FALLS!!
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

FOR YOU RANDI drinking24

9. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Max & Randi!! Sooooo proud of you!! OTJ!! You did it, your Blessed!!
    Enjoy the Falls!!!

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

10. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS! ENJOY THE FALLS! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

party_cat CONGRATULATIONS MAX !! party_cat
    dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

Doing a Happy Dance for YOU!!! You DID it!!! You worked so hard but you finally DID it!! Love all those great pictures of you!!

drinking24 Here's to YOU, Randi for all your dedication and loving care...you brought Max to this wonderful point where he no longer needs insulin...isn't this just so wonderful!!!?!! You have been such an important part of our LL family with all your postings and support to everyone here. This is kinda bittersweet cause I will miss you....but it is wonderful that he will no longer needs a condo here every day. I know that you guys will be back a lot, especially to all the parties...but still...sniff sniff....we will miss your wonderful reports everyday and your kind words..... Enough of that...today is a day of celebration. Let's PAR-TAY!

Great video D...thank you so very much for all you do!!! :mrgreen:

12. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Mad Max has arrived!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Falls, we know your gonna love it here. Hoping your stay is a very Long and pleasant one.

Congratulations Randi & Max :thumbup

13. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Congratulations Randi & Max!!!

What a special day for you both. After the long climb up the dose ladder, the exhausting climb back down, and all of the nail biting, nerve wracking times, you did it! Enjoy your day and life at the Falls. Please come back to visit. There are always condos to visit, rent, or share. LL will always be a home for you both.

[​IMG]

14. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

hey max man -- way to go -- welcome to the club!

when you get settled into your new digs, stop on by my place, i've got a job opening for you! you can work with Spotty and help keep my pad clean and tidy...whaddya say? Wanna a new job.....your future employer Maui the Magnificent!

15. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Absolutely amazing and inspiring.
    Congrats Max and Randi

16. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the amazing, marvelous, Mad Max!!! You were a difficult boy, wanting all that insulin, but look at you now!

17. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Max and Luna prepping for the dance-athon :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS RANDI and ALL OF MAX'S FAMILY!!!
    We are so very very happy for you all. Wishing the very best at the falls!

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

18. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

What a great video! Congratulations Max! Can't wait until I get to move to the falls too! I'm sure going to miss you around here! :D

The "other" Max

Randi--Congrats! You've done a wonderful job helping Max to this point, and as always both of you are role models for me and my Max. We can't wait to see you on the other side, and I will certainly miss seeing you around here. :D

Mindy

19. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :thumbup :thumbup flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat CONGRATULATIONS RANDI AND MAX!! YOU GUYS MADE IT TO THE FALLS..OH WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

I hope everyone has fun at the party today. Spot traded in his tuxedo zippy pants and top hat for a nice pair of burmuda zippy shorts and straw hat today and I'm sure that he sent a matching set to Max today. As a condo warming present, Spot and I are sending over a nice chase lounge in a wonderful shade of green, a cooler filled with tunaritas and niptini's and a picanic basket filled with all kids of lc goodies. Have fun at the falls Max!

Good Job Randi! I also know that you will be watching Max's OTJ video over and over today...and you will take EVERY opportunity to show it to anyone who will watch :D Please accept this pat on the back and high five from me..Max would not have gotten to the falls if it wasn't for you love and dedication. Well Done!!

And, as always....wonderful party D! Thanks for all the work that you put into our OTJ parties. It is VERY much appreciated by everyone!!

20. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats to Max - a job very well done. Have a great life at the falls and come visit us often!

21. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Way to go Max, we are having sooooo much fun at your party. We are singing: "There's a party going on somewhere..." & dancing to the music!
    Congratulations!

22. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Happy OTJ Day M :mrgreen: a :mrgreen: x!!!!!

p.s. a special thank you goes to CD and BigMac who dressed up our OTJ kitties and got me some new accouterments!

23. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

IT'S YOUR HAPPY DAY!! RANDI & MAX!! YOU DID IT!! CONGRATS & ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!!!
    party_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat party_cat :thumbup
    Moonie & I are so happy for you, but we will miss you so so much. You worked harder than anyone I've seen to get your Boy to OTJ..You know how we feel about you & Max, & hope you will visit a lot. You are an inspiration to all who have had the absolute pleasure of sharing your time here in lantus land--We Will So So So miss you everyday, but we know you will visit us all..
    You did an amazing job-We luv you!!

24. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Max! You did it, Man!! (with "just" a little help from Randi!!). I really dig your video (thanks, D.!). Great pictures! When are you going to introduce me to your sisters? I'm on my way to the party, bringing some Canadian specialties. Here's the menu: Appetizers-- Paté of muskellunge; poached Canada goose eggs. Entrées: Venison stew; Bouillabaisse of St. Lawrence River bass and walleye. Dessert: Tuna gâteau. Max, I'm really proud of you and so happy to have you for a friend. Write to me from the Falls and tell me all about how great it is!

Your pal,
    Stu

:thumbup

Dear Randi, I'm sure you are thrilled to have reached this wonderful day. Enjoy every minute! Congratulations to you and Max! Come visit our condos often. And let's do get to Plattsburgh one of these days!!!

Ella

25. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats Randi and Max

WELL DONE!!!! :D

Enjoy life at the Falls!!!

26. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Another great video! Yay! What a happy day for LL. Love the baby Max pictures with his sisters. Great job on taking care of him so well Randi!

27. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Wow Max.. just wow.. way to go buddy.. there aren't words to explain how proud everyone is of you, including your mom.

Randi, what can I say.. your dedicate and love for Max.. your kind words of support for others.. good things happen to good people.

If you disappear on us, I'll fly over there and start sneaking high carb dry kibbies in Max's food so you have to come back!!! :)

28. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Congratulations Max and your loving mama-bean Randi. You were a real challenge there for a while with those scary high numbers. Opening your SS would send out a blast of heat from the red colors. We watched and worried as your dose kept going up and up with little results. Then one day something "snapped" and you dropped to blue, then green. I had to rub my eyes to make sure I was reading correctly... was this Max? Mad Max? You had been on a constant Merry-Go-Round and decided to jump off and try the playground slide....zooom! Not only did you slide, but you were using wax paper to sit on so you could really go fast. And zooooooom you did, right into the falls with a beautiful big splash!

Your SS will be one that will be used as an example for years to come as you bask in the glory of success! We love ya' and you should continue to open a condo every week for updates along with your daily visits to everyones condo. All door are open for Max and Randi.

Now I'm going to watch Diahann's great video another couple of times, there are many many hours of work in these videos as she works so hard on each page of each video and she does it with love every time. ❤

29. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Congratulations Randi and Max!

You went at this with determination, grace and humour. I will always appreciate the generous support you offered to me and Bear man in our weekly condos. While it is always bittersweet to see one of our special friends moving away, I could not be more overjoyed to see that Max is happy, healthy, and insulin free. The next time Max is headed down south to a party at Shadow's place, maybe he could swing by here and let Bear hitch a ride on his moonbeam.

You worked hard for this party, so enjoy it!

[​IMG]

30. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

CONGRATULATIONS MAX!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

31. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Yay Max !! flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

I am so happy for you and your momma bean. You two worked so very hard to get here.

32. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT party_cat party_cat drinking24 Way to go Max so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Randi & Max! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT The party music brought happy tears to my eyes and your pictures are wonderful. I am so very happy for you. I hope you enjoy your time at the falls, but I hope you'll come visit some time.

34. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!
    Way to go Randi and Max! Enjoy sleeping in at the Falls!

35. paige

paige Well-Known Member

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS RaNdI & MaX
    Welcome to the Falls
    You did it~~The day is finally here!!!

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party

36. Pat and Skipper (GA)

Pat and Skipper (GA) Member

CONGRATULATIONS RANDI AND MAX!!!!
    :RAHCAT party_cat

37. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT party_cat :RAHCAT party_cat :RAHCAT

:thumbup drinking24 :thumbup

dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat

IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats Randi and Max!!!! I'll have to watch the video later - can't do that from tbp.

Great work Randi :smile:

And D, I'm sure the video is wonderful as always ;-)

39. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Donovan sends his congratulations, and admires how you tried chewing so many different brands of gum. It may be the end of this chapter, but it's also the beginning of a happy new one. Enjoy.

40. Laura and Oreo

Laura and Oreo Member

Congrats Max and Randi! Enjoy the Falls!!

party_cat

41. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

WOO-HOO!!!!!

CO N G R A T U L A T I O N S ......MAX & RANDI !!!!!!!!

** Max Made it to the FALLS!!!

So, so excited and happy for you... Our compadre-cat in crime!! Going through this together has been the greatest. We will remain your constant cheerleader. :RAHCAT We expect to see you constantly at the new condo and have cat-overs and (cowboy) cookouts!

...But for now, LET'S PARTY HARD!!

YAY MAX!!

s, Betty & Hank

Attached Files:

42. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations - enjoy the Falls - it is wonderful - be sure and visit Zoe's condo sometime, she loves vistors!

Sherry & Zoe

43. Ruth & Beethoven (GA)

Ruth & Beethoven (GA) Member

Wowee, Max! Congratulations and welcome to the Falls! I love the video.

44. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Randi & Max. Enjoy life at the falls!

45. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Max and Randi!
    We didn't know you way back when you were wearing red clothes. We are very very happy to know you for the short time we do....and happy to see you leave....you know what I mean by that. :lol:
    Checkers is on his way to the party. He had to wait until mama got back from town.

Happy happy life at the Falls, Mad Max!!!!

46. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

he did NOT throw you a 48 today!!!!!!!! ....WHAT a showoff!..you weren't kidding!
    How can that even be?? Is he on slimfast?

We just came by to check out the party and see what the entertainment was like. Good thing, cause we wouldn't have wanted to miss:

OR

Keep groovin & Enjoy this great day!

betty

Attached Files:

47. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

WAY TO GO MAX!!! GOOD WORK RANDI!!!

YOU MUST FEEL SUPER!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

ENJOY THE FALLS!!!

LOVE YOUR PICS WITH YOUR SIBLINGS!!! ADORABLE!!!

GREAT VIEO D!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO IN LL!!!

jan and sara

48. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Guys
    Thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing at the party today.
    Max and the kitties are having an amazing time.

Thank you everyone for coming by today and sending us all of your good wishes.
    This has been an incredible day, especially when I tested Max and got a 114 this morning.
    Thought I was going to hit the floor.
    Then in true Mad Max form, he dropped to 48. Crazy cat.

D, another thank you again to your incredible talent in putting these videos together.
    Truly a work of art.

49. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Helloooooo Randi and Max!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!!
    Latte and I will be returning for a viewing of the video and proper celebratory post shortly after her meds!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

50. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Way to go Max!!!!!!

I cannot even begin to tell you how happy it made me to see that party started so early this morning.

Max, we know you will enjoy your life at the Falls. Your story was truly a family effort - you're one lucky guy!!!! Your Mama Bean deserves lots of extra cuddles from you for all her hard work too.

Now, maybe during your Falls life you could learn to start sharing those beds of yours!

P.S. Six says to call him from the Falls.

51. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

what an amazing day. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Max has given us quite a ride, never a dull moment that's for sure. I guess the 48 today was his way of saying "see, I really mean it, I'm staying at the Falls!"

Congratulations Randi and Max and DH and DPS. All of you have worked extra hard for this, enjoy!

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

52. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

HUGE Congratulations to you both! All your hard work and dedication has finally paid off! Enjoy a beautiful life together at the falls - you deserve it! Brownie whipped up a plate of his famous malted mice balls and is on his way to the party right now... party_cat He's nekkid again so noboby laugh!

53. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

dancing_cat dancing_cat party_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat​

flip_cat CONGRATS RANDI and MAX!! flip_cat​

Latte and I have just finished watching your video (seriously- she watched it from my phone, paw resting on it). I asked her what she thought and she said, MMMMMMMEEEEOOOW!!
    That means she is soooo thrilled for you two! :mrgreen:

The video was wonderful. Those photos of max as a kitten were adorable.

I hope life treats Max well at the falls, that he is able to see some old friends, and come back to visit...(not to stay of course :roll: ).

How is the party going for you?. I hope it goes late! Latte is on her way - just a little slow these days :lol:

cat_pet_icon drinking24

54. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

This whole thread made me cry. I can hardly believe the love that flows from this group. And to think, 2 months ago, I was scared to come in here, 'cause I thought it was a 'private club', that would not welcome strangers.
    I could not have been more wrong.
    This family is awesome!!
    Randi, your leaving makes me feel sad, as well as overjoyed for you and Max. Please come back and tell us how you and he are doing, okay?

Okay, I'll stop blubbering, and wait for my furball to get home. Gees, are they still dancing and partying? :lol:

55. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Wow, I cried again. OK I better go buy some more tissues because we've got parties still to come and my tissue box is running low!

This place amazes me every day. I love it.

Barb, I always worry about that too when I visit a new forum. This one has been all open arms from day one though. I think it's the kitties. Cat lovers tend to have really big hearts, but when you throw something like FD or another health problem into the mix and those hearts just grow and grow and grow. You're so right, this is a wonderful family =)

Randi, please come visit us in Tugger's condo whenever you want! We'll miss you if you don't! Or, you could adopt one of the DCIN kitties needing homes so you can start a new journey :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

56. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    CONGRATULATIONS RANDI AND MAX!
    ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!!

randi, i can't tell you how happy i am for you and max... for your whole family... and DPS, too!
    max was not one of the "easy" kitties who breeze in and out of here.
    you all worked very hard to get him OTJ.
    ENJOY!!!​

57. gingerand((calliope))(GA)

gingerand((calliope))(GA) Member

Welcome to the Falls, Randi and Max!!!! drinking24

58. Sarah and Velcro

Sarah and Velcro Member

:D :D Congratulations Max and Randi!!! :D :D

59. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Congratulations! That is totally awesome. You must be loving it!

60. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

Welcome to the Falls!!!!!! It is wonderful here.

61. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Wow! We never got here yesterday!

But we HAD to say
    CONGRATULATIONS!

And Basil says the bells are just for you, Max, and the drink is a catmintojito.

ETA: Why oh why is the picture here sometimes and a link others?

Attached Files:

62. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Inline will show the picture if it's small.. <30k or <25k maybe? Haven't fiddled enough to figure out the exact number.

63. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

64. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Congratulations Max!!!! You made it!

Incredible job, you were so patient with that boy! Enjoy the falls, you deserve it! :mrgreen:

party_cat party_cat party_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.