4/17 Moses PMPS 155 +3~122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12175

For easy blue surfing last night, Moses sure wants to get into the action today! I'll test again in 30 minutes. :mrgreen:

Happy Caturday, Lantus Land! Looks like rain, here. Don't know if we'll have some outside play time then. We can be creative and play inside Moses, it's not that bad.

bcatrun_gif

2. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Moses AMPS 126 +3~55

WoWzErS Moses :D you mean business today don't you? Erica - hope you and Moses have a great day together. It looks like it is going to rain here too (boo). :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/17 Moses AMPS 126 +3~55 +3.5~49 Question

Hi Paige! :mrgreen:

So Moses is 49 now... and I really don't want to feed him MC b/c I want an MC free curve to do today! But I also don't want to be selfish and allow him to hit the 30s. I know he'll eventually need it.... but not now, right?

He just ate a big snacky. What do you think? :?:

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Where's your question?

Looks like the boy wants another dosecrease! Goooo Moses! And yeah, looks like rain. However, I'm stuck inside all day working a job fair. It's actually very nice work because I surf all day (unless we have problems w/ the online application) and then get to take a day off whenever I want. :smile:

5. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

You can feed lc for the high 40's since you are testing a lot.

6. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Agree with Miriam -- LC should pop him on a surf board.

7. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/17 Moses AMPS 126 +3~55 +3.5~49 +4~63

Great news!!! He's 63 after the big snack attack he naturally went for at +3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No MC necessary! Sorry I didn't state the question clearly, it was : Should I feed him MC now or not? B/c if he was going to decrease another 14 points, that wouldn't be good in the 30s. But! Since I'm not at work, I decided to let it slide and he naturally went and ate leftover breffis and it bumped it up a good 14 points, instead!

Thanks for the advice, D and Miriam. Fortunately, Moses is a grazer and can nibble on his LC breffis leftovers anytime. He did eat a lot, only a third left for the rest of the day.

This is great, happy boy and happy girl. It would take BOS to depend on him doing that when I'm at work, but for today, it is good :mrgreen:

8. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/17 Moses AMPS 126 +3~55 +4~63 +5~61 +6~76

Now at peak, he's looking good. Funny b/c it seems his peak was at +3 today. Interesting...

He's definitely super tired today, it's kinda weird. Might be because of rain clouds, I'm not sure.

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Moses AMPS 126 +3~55 +4~63 +5~61 +6~76

Glorious Wonderful Excellent...Great Day!! :mrgreen:

10. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/17 Moses PMPS 155

Oh, that's a good deal, Heather & Boo :mrgreen: Just read your fair day, pick a future good day ;-)

The chocokitty here is doing so nicely today! You're so right, Roni & Moonie :mrgreen: Will he surf the blues like last night? We'll see! I like how there's beginning to be a balance between the am and pm. They're starting to even out.

Moses had his first experience of an April Shower today :mrgreen: It was super cute. We were outside, enjoying a low gray cloud kinda day. It always seems the plants become this vibrant green, like they're ready to embrace the rain. And he was sniffing around (aka not eating grass! :-x ) and then a little light rain sprinkled and it was funny b/c he was like "what, rain? what is this?" Very different then the snow. lol See photo #2 in Moses Pics > Snow Day, to see his reaction to snow flurries lol.

11. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

He's experiencing some eating anxiety :sad: Just now started to eat his dinner.

We'll see what his +3 looks like.

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

what a nice day, hoping for a nice night cycle too. :smile:

Good job observing today to see if he would self-snackus. That's good information to have when you go to work.

13. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Thanks Libby & Lucy. This is great info.

Looks like we'll have a similar night like last night! Early beddies for us tonight! :mrgreen:

14. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great day for Moses. And, it's a save-a-strip night for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.