07/30 Trey 178 +9 83 Pmps 79 +4 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by housecats4, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=122545

90% sure the brat got into dry food last night just not sure how much he got. Between him and these other fussy brats they are driving me to loony land . :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: @-) cat(2)_steam just turned my back for a minute ok took a pee break and come back to Trey eating Mugging`s dry tib bits.....I have 3 of them that only eat small amt of can food so have to give small hand full of dry food with each meal. :roll: :oops: :eek: Well you can see what happen. :coffee: :YMSIGH: Tons of healing green light to each new and all furry babies. Hugssssssssssss Kath :oops:

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 07/30 Trey Amps 196 dry food

yep... that contraband always causes trouble. ;-) :D

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 07/30 Trey Amps 196 dry food

Well now can you blame him??

It's like being the only person in the family on a diet--you're eating lettuce and everyone else is eating chocolate!...LOL

"Family" support means getting the chocolate out of the house so nobody gets any :lol:

He must not have gotten much though if he only went to 196...China got exactly 3 crunchies of the dog's food the other day and went to 326

This too shall pass!

Hope you have a nice Wednesday!

4. housecats4

Re: 07/30 Trey Amps 196 +3.5 178 +9 83

Yip some of us can handle chocolate some can`t good thing is Trey loves his can food and can clean any plate just if dry food is left behind he will eat that too...He is a food torpedo..... :lol: :razz: :twisted: when it comes to food he will eat anything. :coffee: :YMSIGH: cat(2)_steam Kath

was out till +9 so he got a nice green and a tiny snack ....Hugssss all

5. housecats4

Re: 07/30 Trey Amps 196 +3.5 178 +9 83 Pmps 79

Julie small snacks may be starting to work :D see what tomorrow brings.... :coffee: :coffee:

6. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 07/30 Trey Amps 196 +3.5 178 +9 83 Pmps 79

how did you know i'd be checking on you and Trey?! :lol:

the snack at +9 looks great, unless of course, it's crunchies! little food sneaks - if it's around, they can find it. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.