4/19 Pedro AMPS 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12341

Happy boy. Tail is looking better but of course that is because he is scheduled to see the vet on Thursday.
    Did a little cypro last night. Still funny about his old favorites since his pancreatitis - course it was also about the time FF changed it's labels - wonder what else they have changed? Sounds like some here have found that Sophistocats is working as a substitute for certain FF flavors.

At least Pedro has a list of "dog requirements"as we look at adopting. He won't even consider other cats.

2. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Pedro is looking good and it figures that his tail is mending due to upcoming vet visit. Just like taking your car to mechanic for a funny noise... that quits as you pull in the shop.

Exciting news about the drooler adoption. Of course Pedro wouldn't want another cat, sheesh! He's not threatened by a mere doggy, cats think they are smarter than dogs. Hahaha!

Seriously, it sounds great!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking good Pedro!
    I mix some raw with the SophistaCat Supreme flavors and it's going well....so far(tune in again in 3.5 hours at +8 and see if that still stands...LOL)

4. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Ohhhhh, I was mistaken, Amy, I thought yesterday, you were going to adopt another cat. I would have saved the big story of Checkers and Tux, carrying on for almost a week. :lol: They both loved my little doggy. Tux and Becky, chased each other up and down the hallway. Checkers was ho-hum, about the whole dog thing.

So, has Pedro told you what kind of dog he'd like? Maybe a great big slobbering, drooling, St. Bernard, that he can ride on? Oh yeah, that's what he wants. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.