4/19 Frank AMPS 137, +11 155 Yay! Saw Green today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Delma and Frank, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delma and Frank

Delma and Frank Member

These numbers are great but worry me at the same time. What about this happening on a work day?? I wouldn't be here to test him for the first 6 or 7 hrs after his AM shot.
    We haven't seen this type of green for month. It's kinda weird that it happened the day after a BCS ..do you think this had anything to do with causing him to dip lower today?

2. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

Very nice greens today!!! :)

We are "old timers" here, but I haven't been on the board in a while - I'll give you a bump so maybe someone who has been following you can answer your questions.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

You shot late yesterday AM. Was your PM shot 12 hours later or did you shoot early last night? (Your PM shot should have been 12 hours after your AM shot.) Since you shot at your regular time today, I'm guessing today's numbers are a result of an "early" shot. Remember, early shots act like a dose increase.

I would have gone back to look at yesterday's condo but you didn't link it and I can't remember what Libby suggested regarding your PM shot time yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.