9/5 Gracie PMPS 225 +4 140

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Gracie's Yesterday

9/4 Recap:
    AMPS: 232
    +2: 154
    +2.75: 106
    +3.25: 96
    +4.5: 71
    +5.75: 48
    +6.5: 62
    +8: 79
    +9-10: vet
    +10.5: 179
    PMPS: 260 :roll:
    +2: 197
    +3: 132
    +4: 102
    +5: 95
    +8: 123

Happy Friday but Lupita is sick today :-| :-| So Gracie is having a no-Lupita Friday. She is delighted. Sending thoughts, prayers, and healing vines to all who need them: JD, Zener, Trix, Sasha, Skooter, Billie, Elise's Mom, Amy's Dad.

LBG woke me up early this morning with a ton of lovey purrs and headboops. During the summer, she doesn't sleep curled up with me because it's too hot but this morning she was in the mood for love cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon After breffis, it was wild and crazy baby time with Tobey. Actually, she started it before breffis but then breffis became a priority. She started on her new supplements last night that Dr. B gave us. I'm to bring in another urine sample for them to recheck her USG since she is still drinking/peeing more than she normally does but she had already gone by the time I got up and Dr. B wants the first specimen of the day. She and Tobes have been eating well today so all 5Ps are in place.

Ugh on the vet stress yesterday so I gave her a tiny bit of R last night. Not sure why she bounced so high this morning because I don't think she had time to get too low and come up during the night. She had really slowed down by the time I went to bed and I gave her some MC food so can't imagine she went low between +5 and +8 and then she was already headed up. So guess I'll have to go back to my old stand-by reason: it's Friday in China. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got a long list of errand to run since she's up there so I'll be out most of the day. Sorry I missed some of you last night. Another member in Canada was having a horrible time with her SS and asked me to try and fix it and it took me much longer than I thought; it needed a pretty big overhaul but with Wendy's (Neko) assistance, I was able to figure it out and get it fixed. By then, I was nodding off. Such a lightweight these days :lol: :lol: :lol:

have a great day.

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Re: 9/5 Gracie AMPS 285 +2 287 +5 231

So sorry to hear Lupita is ill. Sending healing vines her way. I'm sure Gracie secretly misses her - I'll bet she really does enjoy sparring with her! ;-)

Gracie sure had an eventful day yesterday. It's not surprising she just wants to surf today and relax. Great time for you to take advantage and get out and about, too.

Have a great Lupitaless Friday, Marje.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 9/5 Gracie AMPS 285 +2 287 +5 231

That's a nice way to wake up. I hope Gracie keeps sliding down for you. Sending prayers for Lupita to feel better soon.

4. Marje and Gracie

Re: 9/5 Gracie PMPS 225

Thanks Tricia and Carla!! I'll tell Lupita. I missed her today. Gracie did not :lol: :lol:

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Gracie finds a replacement. :D

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Vines for Lupita, I'm sure she missed her Gracie hissssss. :lol: Going to the dreaded vetty. :-x I'm sorry, Gracie. Don't let that upset your BGs. Thank you for the vines for Zener. :D
    Liz

7. Marje and Gracie

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rhiannon. That will never happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.