9/7 Gracie AMPS 111 +2 161 +5 136

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Gracie's 9/5 Condo

9/6 Recap:
    AMPS: 103
    +2: 185
    +5: 255
    +10: 166
    PMPS: 109
    +1: 100
    +2: 52
    +2.5: 53
    +3.5: 34 LIL STINKA!!!
    +4.25: 50
    +5.5: 43
    +6.5: 54
    +8: 55
    +10: 64

Happy Sunday!!! Wishing Polly and Marilyn a very safe trip and successful treatment at CSU. Healing vines to JD, Zener, Sasha, Billie, Trix, Elise's Mom, and Amy's Dad.

LBG has just been wild the last several days. She cracks me up. Yesterday we were on the catio together and she was bunny kicking her catnip cigar and nanner like nobody's business. Then she drug then up onto her little cardboard bed, somersaulted over them, drug them onto the floor, and let them have it again. I wish I had as much energy this morning as she did after our PJ party last night. Yesterday morning, I took another first morning urine sample in to recheck the USG at the lab and make sure Gracie is concentrating her urine because she's just been drinking and peeing so much. Dr. B called me this morning (she is so awesome because she knew I was worried about the USG) and Gracie's USG was 1.042 so excellent. I did an experiment, too, to see if the drinking/peeing could be due to the salt in the Merrick foods. Since starting the foods, she's been peeing 3-4 times a day (large pees) and drinking after every single meal. I started feeding her WN again on Friday night and all day yesterday. Yesterday, she did not drink after any meal and she only peed twice and very normal amounts. Dr. B and I both think it is the salt in the food that is causing her to drink and pee more. It makes sense really. I'm not a salt eater and whenever I eat Mexican food out, I guzzle the water.....I get so thirsty. Perhaps I can relax now until her next labs towards the end of Sept.

I'm so proud of how she surfed last night. Her last meal was at +5.5 and she had a super surf really until her AMPS. I reduced her dose this morning.

I'm trying to get caught up on DM's dog's insurance claims. My sister sent me TEN at one time. Plus I now have several for Gracie. Will be back around later today. Have a great one!

2. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Marje,
    I'm glad you got the drinking and peeing figured out and that her USG was good!
    Salty food makes me thirsty too.
    Good luck with the reduced dose!

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Wow, some flat blues are nice after yesterday's surprise BG in the 30s. :shock:

No more salt! dancing_cat

Anne

4. Skunky's Mom

Skunky's Mom Member

Wow. And I thought I was having long nights!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.