10/5 Zener AMPS 326;PMPS 129;+1 131;+2 164;+3 156

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Another beautiful day here in Northern Arizona and the kitties took full advantage with several yard patrols and general lounging in the sun. I'm sure there was more watering of the cucumbers but I didn't witness it myself. :roll: :lol: Appy was ok this morning but pretty poor tonight so I gave a BCS dose of 1u with that low number, thanks to a 24 hour slide. He's eating a little better now. Phew! Time for another test, just to make sure our guy is safe.

OT: Anne is just about to begin her journey home. One more dark, kitties!

I hope everyone had a nice Sunday. Thinking of ailing kitties and beans and sending many healing and comfort vines.
    Liz

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

nice pm cycle for mr zener tonight! sending yummy appy vines to our little buddy!

sleep well liz!

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

At least you could say the cucumbers are ....."organic" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice slide for the big guy and I hope he started eating. Hope you get some sleep and yay for Anne heading home.

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Liz :coffee:

Nice night for Zener! I like those blues. I hope too that the appy improved. I hope Anne has a good trip home.

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhhhhhh! No more darks! Can we throw Auntie Annebean a welcome home party?? WE's good at parties! -- Tess

Paws crossed the BCS hasn't triggered the bungees. Send eat better vines! You want to have a nice welcome home for your wandering bean.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    This is a nice Zener slide, just in time for MamaAnneBean's homecoming! Welcome Home, Anne!!

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.