10/31 J.D. AMPS 402, +1 419

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    230 PMPS
    334 +2
    153 +6
    235 +10

Thank you all for your support and hugs and vines in yesterday's condo. I and J.D. really need it, and it means the world to me. You don't know how much. I am tearing up a little bit, at work, now. But, I am still tired from the other night too.

It was 29 degrees outside at my house this morning, and so J.D. did not go for any walks. I will try some more tomorrow, when I have the day off. Since tomorrow is my only day off this week and J.D.'s 20th Birthday is next Tuesday and I have to work, I have decided to Celebrate his Birthday tomorrow, so you all are invited.

I was wondering what to get him, and I called to see if I could get an acupuncture session for him, and that doctor is in Florida learning something new (she is a good vet, in that way, unlike so many others), so I have made an appointment for him next Saturday the 8th for a session.

That's about all I have to report. Hope to see you tomorrow at The Party :)

2. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

I hope things settle down for you. Breathe! I think you deserve a pampering session too.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope things are going better today. Sending prayers and hugs to you and J.D. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

4. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Wouldn't dream of missing the big 2.0. party! Not too many kitties get to celebrate that - we'll be there with bells and whistles on. I'll think up costumes for Anya, Frodo and McGee. :D :D

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad today is a wee bit less difficult than yesterday.

Shadow says get him some crab legs.... that's her favorite.

Sending more appy vines and feel better vines....

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Dyana, you sure have earned a day off! I hope you are able to get some rest.

Sending lots of good appy vines for J.D.

Cinco is very excited about parties two days in a row!

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

We will most definitely be at J.D.'s 20th birthday party!! I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing evening with J.D. and Ginger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.