Feeburt update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shelly and Spaceman, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelly and Spaceman

Shelly and Spaceman Member

Hi Guys!
    Sorry we have been MIA lately but life is busy.
    Feeburt s doing soooo goood. We did switch to Levimir about 3 weeks ago and it almost immediately made a difference. Check out his chart. His dandruff is gone so his coat is back to super shiny black. And he is back to his usual happy self. Love it!!!

We are also trying to get in the Acro cat drug study that is coming up. It will be awesome if we get in and it slows down the tumor but I feel better now that it looks like we are under control. I thought it would never happen.

Thanks for getting us here!

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hey - two pieces of good information! I'm so glad to hear that the Lev is helping and that he's feeling good. I also really hope you get into the study (and definitely want to hear all about it!) Have a good evening.

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

wow, I see lots of blue! You might want to get some mid cycle checks on those lower PS numbers, just to be sure he isn't dropping too much. Looks great though!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It's SO good to hear from you and to hear that Feeburt is doing so well. Please keep the news coming!!

5. Shelly and Spaceman

Shelly and Spaceman Member

I can get some checks this weekend and maybe a few during the week next week. Stupid job....Keeps me away from the cats. Why can't I get paid for hanging out with my cats? Is there a job like that? Why not? Oh yeah....because I might actually enjoy myself. Any one get the feeling I am a little disgruntled with my J>O>B>?

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Somehow, that is a sentiment that is well received in this community. If we could just make cat watching (our own cats) a reimbursable activity.

7. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

well...... you could go back to school for 6 + years and become a vet :mrgreen:
    or
    start your own business and have your cats in your office :mrgreen:

hey ya never know !

happy to hear he is doing well.

8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Feeburt's doing so well now and getting his coat back. It's a very good feeling to feel their normal coat coming back.

About the checks, like Libby said, if you can get the before bed check it can let you know which way he is headed and might help to explain those weird numbers like on the 13th and the red amps. My first action was to look to the nite before and see if he went low then bounced by am, but there were no pm numbers.

I sure can relate to busy and having work keep you away; my travel time is an hour one way or more some days, so most days, I can't get a thing during the week. I just try to poke and run whenever I can but the before bed pokes are the best to catch; it helps me sleep a bit better to know they are OK when I went to bed.

Best of luck to you on getting included on the study. it did sound good, but not suitable for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.