1/6 Blackie Summary

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Team Blackie (GA), Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Team Blackie (GA)

Team Blackie (GA) Member

1/5 Condo

Reduced to 4.5u this morning. Can get a +3 before school and my mother can get a +5.5 before work. I'll be home by +6.5.

Edit:

AMPS 178
    +3 236
    +5.5 176
    +6.5 158
    +10 248
    PMPS 369
    +4 358

2. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 1/6 Blackie AMPS-178

Congratulations on having to reduce the dose. And so far it's looking good, nice AMPS.
    Have a good day at school/work. Blackie is doing better these days thanks to you. :smile:

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great start for Blackie. Good luck on the new dose.

4. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Great sign that Blackie cleared that bounce so quickly!

Because the rebound cleared so fast, you may want to get a check earlier than +3. Cycles like this can have some added momentum, and you also have the previous dose still working.

5. Team Blackie (GA)

Team Blackie (GA) Member

It looks like the reduced dose is off to an alright start. I hope this is a start of something. Testing the next 2 days is gonna be an issue so if I get a lower than expected AMPS I may have to do a BCS dose or reduce by another 1/4 unit. I can get +3 but won't be back until +7 on Thursday and +7.5 on Friday. My mother will be out for most of those days.

6. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with occasionally having to BCS because of life - it happens. If you have any questions about a PS, you can always ask for help. :smile:

I'd much rather see someone occasionally BCS a dose than reduce when not earned and lose too much momentum. Blackie is making some great progress right now! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.