06/13 KB's AMPS 204 PMPS 209

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nina and KB, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

WCR: Staring at his timed feeder, it is due to go off in just a few minutes. KB has gotten in the habit of jumping up on the kitchen chair at PS testing time. (If he doesn't, I produce a dried chicken snack and he hops right up.) This is making it easier for me to test because the civvie isn't as liable to jump him. Most spot checks I still have to get down on the floor with him, but that's ok, he's still a very good boy for it all.

WBR: TBP has been dominating my life for the past two weeks, but I think it should start to let us some this week.

I think this is my last post.
    Previous Thread (06/06)
    Medium-timer's thread (01/30)

2. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Nice to see upsidedown KB again! Long time no visit this condo!!!
    I hear you about tbp.... grumpy_cat that's how mine makes me feel a lot lately!

3. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Good to see you and KB. Hope tbp settles soon. That is frustrating. Has KB tried smacking the times feeder yet? That is what they try here. Thankfully they have not broken it yet. Hope you have a better week.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think there's a lot of annoying tbp vibes going around these days. KB's looking good though. It sounds very sweet that he jumps into his chair to be tested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.