1/14 Fluffy - NO AMPS :-( Post Your Confessions Here

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lindyloo, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Good morning.

Confession #1: I poked Fluffy about 15 times this morning trying to check his BG before I gave up. This has never happened before. Its not like we're new at this. He was hungry and getting impatient, I was running late for work, etc. So....I made the decision to give him a token dose of .5 units (as opposed to a s1.00). I have NEVER shot blindly before, but he is pretty consistent with his numbers and his grandma is home with him today (not that she can check BG).

Confession #2: Last night Fluffy's pmps was 110 and I had to go out for about 4-5 hours so again I only felt comfortable with a token dose of .5 units.

Confession #3: I will not be home until several hours after pmps time so I will have to skip his pm shot altogether :sad: This will be the first time we ever miss a shot and I feel guilty. Unfortunately I have no choice.

Hopefully he will be ok with all this dose hopping.

Ok....bring on the wet noodles!

yesterday's uneventful condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2419

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/14 Fluffy - NO AMPS :-(

lol, hey at least u confessed, that should make u feel better :lol:
    I will give u a noodle thou for missing yesterday's link lol!
    Don't beat yourself up - stuff happens, kitties fuss, those preshot fussies are the worst I know!

3. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

No noodles from me - life happens, you know?

Best-
    Michele

4. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Since we are confessing all of sins.......

I covered cat puke with a newspaper today when the neighbor rang to come help me move a shelf. I didn't have time to clean it up!

#2 It's 5 hours later and while writing this I realized I still haven't taken care of it...... :oops: Gotta go!

You can always eat the noodles!

5. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Hahaha. Thanks guys. Im going to edit my subject line!

Ronnie....I know you are a stickler for linking previous day's condo :) I will do better.

Monique...that is too funny. I have done the same thing :eek:

6. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Okay, I have to join the confessional. Yesterday I did what each of you described - #1 I was at a meeting and totally forgot about Indy's shot and got home 2.5 hours late and had been gone 5 hours longer than expected, so they didn't have any food either. Indy scarfed down the food, commenced chasing the civie around the house, threw up the entire half can of food that he just ate and continued chasing his sister. # 2 - I covered the pukus with a paper towel and promptly forgot about that too! :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.