10/4 Callie's PMPS 266 +4 159

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Libby & Callie, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libby & Callie

Libby & Callie Member

10/04/10 Callie's AMPS 238 +2 269 +4 159
    yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26539

Hi everyone,
    I am happy with Callie's progress. The new ReliOn is great. At least now I have meter reading that's well known. I may go BTB .. tired today but otherwise feeling great. Hope you all are having a great morning and day! Libby and Callie (and civvies: brother Buddy and sister Missy)

Callie's SS
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... TuVA#gid=0
    Callie 10 yrs old on 9/17/10 dx 6/12/10
    Lantus 2 units BID (U100) since 9/30/10
    HT BG with ReliOn
    Wet food only since 9/30/10
    Camp Hill, PA USA

Attached Files:

2. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/04/10 Callie's AMPS 238

Both you and Callie are doing a super job!!!! Callie got some pretty blues these last few days....nice.

Luv the pic of the scuba diving kitty.

Have a great day Libby!

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 10/04/10 Callie's AMPS 238

This amps is a nice low yellow to start out monday with! We also use the relion meter and love it, no problems with it! Have a great monday guys!

4. Libby & Callie

Libby & Callie Member

Re: 10/04/10 Callie's AMPS 238 +2 269

10/04/10 Callie's AMPS 238

Hey guys! Thanks for the praise.. she's blushing :) I like these colors best too. Another ReliOn user! It helps to have the tools that others can relate to! Glad to hear that' it's reliable. Libby and Callie (and civvies: brother Buddy and sister Missy)

Callie's SS
    HT BG with ReliOn
    Camp Hill, PA USA

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Looking good today, Callie. Nice to get settled w/ one meter, one less thing to worry about. :D

6. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Hi LIbby, Callie's looking good! Nice yellow AMPS, I hope she sees some more blue today. Cute pic! Have a good day!

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

ha ha , nice pic Callie! :lol:
    have a good day guys!

8. Libby & Callie

Libby & Callie Member

Re: 10/04 Callie's AMPS 238 +2 269 +8 165

10/04/10 Callie's AMPS 238 +2 269 +8 165

Hi Laurie and Ann. I am a happy camper today. She does look a lot better in yellow than red & pink (BG). A nice green would look good on her, but need to get her some blues first (G) I am happy with the new meter and it's good that so many are familiar with it. I think I have finally settled in. I was worried over the 108 late last night since I was going to sleep and so I gave her a teaspoon of 22 carb food. Maybe she would had better numbers if I hadn't been a chicken ..lol Anyway she does look oh so much better! You two have a teriffic day. Libby and Callie (and civvies: brother Buddy and sister Missy)

Callie's SS
    HT BG with ReliOn
    Camp Hill, PA USA

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 10/04/10 Callie's AMPS 238 +2 269 +8 165

LOOKEEE!!! Callie got Blue :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    You are doing great & so is she!! The meter makes the difference..Glad you got a good one!
    Next we'll see Callie in green(paws & fingers crossed)--

Callie wanna come surfin with the rest of the gang?? We has a lot of funs--Se ya later--Hugs-Moonie

10. Libby & Callie

Libby & Callie Member

Re: 10/4 Callie's PMPS 266

10/04 Callie's AMPS 238 +2 269 +8 165

Hey Roni and Moonie :) Yes she would love to come a surfin with you Moonie! I'll even bring the loungers and umbrella (BG) Cat treats in cooler and away we go ..lol Yes we beans are a hoot aren't we .. unless it's pill or shot time :( We does what can to make the furry ones better. I am so pleased with the meter. It is very easy to use .. blood drops don't have to be as large with this meter either! It is a win win situation. Wish I had taken the meter advice first thing now .. I had a large investment in the AlphaTrak though. I will donate it .. with warnings about the high # jumps with it. I did realize why the jump though! With AlphaTrak they use 750 as the high! I would have rushed her to the vet if she had gotten a 600! Microprint information enclosed listed this important info :( I had to use a magnifying glass to see it! Well as I have said .. live and learn. I am hopeful about the green, but also scared. I have been so high for so long .. till I came here .. that it scared me to have a 105 last night. I turned chicken, since I had to go to sleep, and fed her a teaspoon of 22 carb food before turning in. Oh well I'll just have to prepare and be ready to go through it (BG) Hypo is frightening, but hopefully I will get my act together and be ready. Thanks for the invite and Callie asks .. can we go fishing too? Libby and Callie (and civvies: brother Buddy and sister Missy)

Callie's SS
    HT BG with ReliOn
    Camp Hill, PA USA

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Those blues are looking very pretty!!

As long as you have a meter, strips, and HC food, you are in control of the cycle. That doesn't mean the first time you see numbers in the 40s you won't panic. But, we'll be here and help to walk you through. It gets easier each time.

12. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Callie made blue! Good job! :RAHCAT

13. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Those blues are getting to be a regular occurrence around here. :thumbup

14. Libby & Callie

Libby & Callie Member

10/5 Callie's AMPS 399

Just a quick thank you to Ann and Sienne! You always make me feel better with your cheers and encouragement! As I said before .. without all this wonderful support I might still be curled in a ball .. covers over the head .. ready for a breakdown (BG) ((HUGS)) Libby and Callie (and civvies: brother Buddy and sister Missy)

Callie's SS
    HT BG with ReliOn
    Camp Hill, PA USA

15. Kim 'n Shadow

Kim 'n Shadow Well-Known Member

Callie's really making good progress and I can tell from your posts that you are so much more comfortable. The 399 is a stinker, but she'll come down from there. Have a good day.

16. Libby & Callie

Libby & Callie Member

Thanks Kim .. she did come down and I'll get at least 1 night reading .. more if I can't sleep :) It was my fault .. left food down with her now able to jump up on things again! Have to be VERY careful since all of a sudden she is hiding from me and won't come out for food. She has finally figured it out that if she stays away from the bowl .. less chance of a stick :) This sucks! I can't get under the bed because of my arm. I am having to be very sneaky and pounce when she comes out! Well I better run and finish the box I am working on now. Will not have to move till the end of the month though. ives me a bit more time to see her regulated well before moving stress. Thanks to all! Libby and Callie (and civvies: brother Buddy and sister Missy)

HT BG with ReliOn

17. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Can you post in your Tuesday's condo for the rest of the day maybe?
    An update at PMPS time would be good Libby....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.