10/7 Do Lou +10 48 +11 71pmps 76+1.5 169

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Do Lou (GA), Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26791

Well we are a very high yellow starting out and then the Bean went into a sleep induced coma after going btb after shot and morning kitten feeding and OMG slept until almost 10 :shock: I am surprised my cats were not beating the door down to have breffis :lol: well my gang is fed, kittens just fed again and yes have still gained a bit so starting to feel more positive about them they are a week old today and if things had been going well would have doubled their weight but at least I think they are over the hump I sure hope so Do Lou is quiet this morning and only 3 P's so far still waiting on LB action. Hoping he is going to clear the bounce quickly after yesterdays 33 well I am still in coffee mode so will be back later to check in :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/7 Do Lou 284+5 169

Nice +5 for Do Lou...hope you have a good day today Lisa! You are doing a great job! (BTW, do the kitties nurse at all during the days?)

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Yes Pat they are nursing as well, which is why in the beginning I was feeding less I check my Mother cat's nipples every day and they all have milk so my theory was feed a little and then they would get more from her as they tried to nurse but of course that theory was not working at all, anyway she appears to have a lot of milk so could be they were just not strong enough at first maybe IDK

Well my office manager from work just called and let me know she has decided to not adopt Ladybug sigh... :sad: :sad: I had so hoped to have a home for her since I just cannot keep her and she is just soooo darn sweet and deserves a ton of attention which she dose not get here since I have her in a indoor outdoor run which she loves so looks like the quest begins to find her a new home guess its a good thing I did not bring that black male home last night since Bug still needs a home. She just wants to follow me every time I am with her snuggling but she does not get near the attention she wants this is one cat that needs a LOT of people time

4. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Do Lou is doing well, clearing the bounce already it seems. Glad the kittens are getting stronger, hope they can start nursing more so you have to do less. And sorry about Ladybug, she sounds like such a sweet little thing. I hope you can find her a home soon.

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Do Lou didn't like that yellow number either and here he comes down. I'm glad the kitties are doing better and that you got some sleep. :shock: And I'm sorry about Ladybug - she sounds so sweet.

6. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 10/7 Do Lou 284+5 169+7 162+9 101

+7 162
    +9 101 :mrgreen:

Sure like it that he has returned to nice numbers so soon, and yes Ladybug is super sweet so I hope I can find her a home before too long.

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 10/7 Do Lou 284+5 169+7 162+9 101+10 48

well after yesterday and I knew he was dropping since the 101 was quite a drop from 169 so I go into the bedroom to test the boy and +10 48 :shock: :shock: :shock: Ok did not expect that with 2 hours to go before shot time so feeding a bit a MC now

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/7 Do Lou 284+5 169+7 162+9 101+10 48

Wow Do Lou! :eek:

9. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 10/7 Do Lou +10 48+10.5 45

+10.5 45 I told him he can slow down with the dropping for his has my attention :D

10. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 10/7 Do Lou +10 48+10.5 45 dose for tonight?

well I will be testing frequent up until shot time but do I reduce again you think? I cannot believe he has gone low 2 days in a row now be back in a bit with a update

11. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Watching with you, pretty exciting. Sure hope Do Lou is in for something good --to quote on oldie but goodie song: "Something tells me his in for something good".....la lalalal la... :mrgreen:

12. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

LOL Susan well he is 61 now at +10.75 this is after 2 spoonfuls of 8% merricks to try to slow down his dive to see the mermaids I think he has been talking to Mannie and decided he needed to go sightseeing for himself :lol:

13. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 10/7 Do Lou +10 48 +11 71

+11 71 I can see our MC has kicked in

14. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

You been one very busy dudette, Lisa.

Dealing with Do Lou diving and then taking care of the kittens....Wow.

I hope you can get some rest soon.

15. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Do Lou is doing great!

You could try skinnying the dose instead of reducing, if you want. I keep hoping he'll start to pull his preshots down a little bit, now that the nadirs are good.

16. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Wow, Do Lou, you're really surprising your mama bean lately! Good luck with the dosecrease!

17. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

thanks Libby he is really surprising me these past 2 days I just never know what to expect now :lol:

18. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 10/7 Do Lou +10 48 +11 71pmps 76

well I went on with the 2.75 I know its a Little less then a S3 although to me they are very close I guess like a drops diff I have so much trouble telling the 2 dose amounts apart well anyway I am babbling see what he does tonight and hope its not too much of a reduction but I hate these major drops he is doing so would really like to slow that down ;-)

pmps 76

19. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful pmps, good luck with the dosecrease.

20. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Way to go Do LOu, nice PMPS. I always skinny Tess's reductions as she doesn't hod them well if I go a full.25. I hate figuring out what to call those doses too, 'cause I think there can be a couple of steps between the quarter units. At least decreasing a drop is easier than increasing a drop. :lol:

21. Kathy&Powder

Kathy&Powder Member

Great job Lisa! Do Lou's hanging in there hope he surfs the green line :mrgreen: He needed your attention again I guess ;-)
    Powder wants to know how to do it too he says he can't remember how to get to greens. He also is excited about the dose crease. Way to go DoLou :RAHCAT Glad the kittens are doing better and sorry Bug's home fell through :sad: . Hope something comes her way really soon. Hope you can get some more rest and deep sleep.

22. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

check out Do Lou's awesome numbers! What a great day!

23. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

1.5 169 just fed all the kiddos and still gaining little girl has her eyes open a wee bit I may take some pics tomorrow usually I take a bunch right away but with the litter not doing well at first I thought to wait until things had improved :D

24. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Boy Lisa, you must be exhausted. you didn't mention if the babie gained any weight today. I am so pulling for the litte sweeties.
    Wonderful job with Do Lou. Does he get jealous of your attention to the babies?

25. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

What great days Do Lou has been having - how happy you must be. Really great stuff! Good luck with the dosecrease! A skinny reduction seems to work better for Mannie too - he's more apt to hold those.

nice to read too that the babies are doing better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.