1/21 Pedro AMPS 158

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

No condo yesterday -
    1/20 recap AMPS182, +10 128, PMPS 167, +3.5 185

Pedro doing well. No pathology report back yet from lump. They are all probably sitting around scratching their heads and wondering how a male cat can have milk. I'm thinking positive thoughts here.

He's gonna have lots of company for the next month as DP will be coming home from hospital (Saturday) and has at least 4 weeks out of work. (Blew out the knee and had total knee replacement yesterday). At least I had the time while sitting around in the hospital to get photo and profile figured out
    Now I really am hoping to get life back in order! (can I say anti-jinx for this?)

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope all is going well with operation aftermath for DP....knee replacements
    can be tricky.....best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery....
    Pedro will enjoy having company during the next 4 weeks....he can really show his pretty numbers all day long. :lol: Should be interesting...
    Hope water is doing well...oh, sorry...didn't mean to make a funny....LOL...
    things are looking up finally! :thumbup

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hi Amy, good to see u and Pedro .

Praying u hear good news from the docs for Pedro.

by the way, did u shoot last nite? ur SS says blank for last nite PMPS.

Sending good positive healing vines and vibes for Pedro , u and DP. Stay positive and focused. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

4. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Sending many positive vines for the pathology. Maybe Pedro's hormones just got messed up and wanted him to be different.

Hope DP's recovery goes well and is as pain-free as possible. I'll bet Pedro will love having company all the time!

5. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

"by the way, did u shoot last nite? ur SS says blank for last nite PMPS"

oops - I did shoot .75. So much for the "staying focused' part!:roll:

6. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 1/21 Pedro PMPS 199

So we just squeaked in to the blues tonight. But all is going well in Pedro land.

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Pedro is looking good in blue. Interesting info about the 'lump'. hmm?
    Good luck to getting life back in order. Order, what's that? Chaos... that I get, no problem, chaos is my friend. :lol:

And I hope DP is doing well in hospital and will have a nice easy recovery at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.