2/4 Checkers pmps 182 +2/121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barb & Checkers (GA), Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35869

'Tis a bitter cold, but sunny day, here, and I need to make a WalMart run. I found out last night my Relion meter wasn't working properly. I'm out of strips on the Presto, altho they are on order
    I didn't like that Relion Ultima anyway, it took too big a drop of blood. Think I'll try the Micro.

WCR Breffis was eaten, nap was in progress when I tried to get him to eat at +1. I had to tickle his feet, which he hates to have touched (hehe), to get him to wake up enough to eat a Tablesp gravy food.
    Trying to avoid the big drop at +3.
    I'll eventually figure it out.

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Checkers amps 217

Morning! nice amps Checkers - :D expect Checkers will have a great cycle.

Hope the gravy food from the get go helps with the big drops. I love food experiments. I too think one of these days I will figure it all out, and once I do remember what it was that I figured out... :lol:

Good luck with the meter thing. Unnerving when one realizes that they can't trust their meter. Been there too.

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah i have the ultima but its just as a bkup meter with me using his feet it just takes too big a drop I have the micro and confirm too but use my freestyle daily looks like Checkers is starting out low yellow tell him not to dive until his Bean is home

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Good morning guys ... nice amps for checkers today, especially after that drop yesterday ... We use the relion micro and really like it .. takes such a small drop of blood ... Have a great day guys!

5. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

217 amps
    fed gravy food at +1, no test
    69 +2.75.....spoon gravy
    51 +3.75.... not enough gravy?
    76 +5.25......home again...tuna/ 3 drops Karo
    77 +6
    127 +8.........now the gravy works? sheesh

I got the Relion Micro. Am going to keep using the Presto today. I have enough strips to finish AM cycle

I did not put exact times in subject line, 'cause it takes up too much room

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Well, Barb, that was a busy day for you and Checks! Good luck with the new Micro. That's the one I'm using and I think it's fine (used to use the Ultima with Stu, but he bled better than Rusty does and I was never able to get enough blood to use it easily on Rusty).
    Do a test on yourself for comparison with the Presto meter before you switch, just so you have an idea.

Have a great start to the weekend,

Ella & Rusty

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Very busy day and looks like he wants to be equally industrious tonight Barb!!! Nice managing his curve...no bounce!!! Great job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.