2/4 Maggie PMS 130 ATrak

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35860

Well, hopefully she did surf last night, as she was 148 at +7, but I left enough food overnight for her, so the 148 bg may have been a food spike. I almost shot a bcs, as I need to leave at 8:30 for an acupuncture appointment. I guess I have enough time to get her back up if she does drop. I overslept until 1:30 am, so I may have missed some data that would have helped me manage her better. She was sound asleep on the footstool of the recliner when I got up, so I got worried and awakened her and took her bg, and she was fine. It's very unusual for her to not wake me up vs. me waking her up! Other than that, all P's in place, even lb. Happy TGIF to everyone. (smiley)

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Maggie AMPS 109 ATrak

Morning! funny in a way how when they don't do the expected everyday we worry. it was the same with me - one nuance out of kilter even just a little and I go into worry mode. I'm sure Maggie will be fine - so Maggie you be good now, OK?

Happy Friday - have a great one!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Maggie AMPS 109; +1.5 143; +6 112 ATrak

Hi,
    Here I thought she might drop when I was gone for several hours, and she's just fine, surfing away! She didn't even eat food I left for her. Maggie is now sleeping on my canvas bag that I use for cat food, and in front of the heater. Will be back later to read condos.

4. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Maggie AMPS 109; +1.5 143; +6 112 ATrak

SWEET Maggie!!!! Surfer girl! Beautiful green numbers today :) Hope your acupuncture helps.

5. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

I'd say thats a green too woohoo. I'm toast tonight. Reading condo's but no energy to reply. I'm calling it a night and hoping the iphone alarms work. Night Ann and Maggie :)

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Maggie such a lovely consistent surfer in blue numbers with a hint of green!!

Ann...I did read your post on our condo about Maggie being "fluffy", too. Somewhere I read that diabetic cats often put on weight. Now I know why!! Just more
    of them to love but the extra weight needs to slowly come off Miss Gracie. I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

7. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Maggie's looking good tonight! I call that green too! Hope your surfer girl rides another gentle wave tonight!! :)

Have a lovely evening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.