1/22 Jen's Oreo AMPS~303, +1~297

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jen and Oreo (GA), Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay, no fud spike :smile: I think I may not give before bed snack tonight to see what happens.

Previous Condo

WCR: I'm pretty sure she is tired of the sneezing. I so wish it would get over. Happy though, came under the covers with DH last night.

Kathy - I switched to the Wellness Core because she was on Wellness originally, but seemed to get tired of it. I figured I'd try the new grain free wet food and see how it went. Also, Cori mentioned putting Tommy on Wellness and now he is at the falls :smile: I guess it was more of a "if it will help, I'll do it" sort of thing.

Happy Friday LL!!!!

2. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Gud luk with da yummy nue fudz Oreo - Jasper

3. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

HI JEN!!! Yaaaaaaaaay, no food spike!

Punk would like to know which wellness core flavors Oreo would recommend. :mrgreen:

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great experiment with the food. Have you tried the EVO 95%? It's very low carb and grain free, as well.

5. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh WTH??? I posted a reply and the board ate it...

Anywho...there are only 2 flavors of the WC right now. Chicken, Turkey and Chicken Liver and Salmon, Whitefish and Herring. She is enjoying the Chicken one now.

Sienne - I haven't tried that yet. Don't really have a reason why :smile:

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Lucy LOVES the EVO 95% Chicken and Turkey. All my kitties like the Wellness Core chicken one (I think the seafood one is higher carb? I don't remember for sure, I've only fed it once). My picky civie likes the Core, but not if I feed it every day so I still use a lot of FF. They used to like regular Wellness but they don't eat it anymore. Cats. :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.