1/22 Punk's amps~108/+3~78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Fleapunk, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

Helloooooooooo!

Punk's been verra good....galloopping around like a herd of .....herd of....um....like a herd of something that galloops. :mrgreen:

So, she was on a regular .5 and getting good numbers, mostly in the upper greens/low blues and sometimes climbing to the mid to high blues. I added a hair and started shooting a fat .5 and now she's seeing slightly lower greens and lower blues. Although I'm delighted with her ss, I'm thinking that since I am now officially unemployed (finally!) and can be around to monitor, I'm thinking about adding yet another hair to her dose to give a little nudge of encouragement.

2. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

I is skared for Punklebutt's ears...

hey, Jackie, did you shoot the pm cycle of 1/20? its blank on SS and no notes in comments...

just wondering :D

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Punkeldunk is doing so excellent! Watch out Momma's HOME!!! ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile -That means tests :shock: - cat(2)_steam
    But also means bean around a lot of the time..wishing you happy days off!!-Do lunch?

4. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about your job, but happy that you are away from tvb boss, and that you have way more time for poking galloopunk. Good luck with all of the hair and the fat creases.

5. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Hmm.....Fleapunk....Punk, it all sounds so familiar. I think I do remember you two.
    Good to hear that Punk is doing well and you will be around to poke and poke.....I am sure it will make her very happy. :thumbup

6. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

I have to echo Linda - sorry you're unemployed, but happy you iz away from psycho-boss!

Galloping seals...never heard of such a thing :lol: Watch out Punkel...you iz gonna get lots of ear-pokes...but meanz treats too!

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

OMG. I think I remember this condo. Glad you're out of a bad work situation. Punk looks great as always.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.