2/5 Sara AMPS~140 PMPS~160

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jan and Hep and sara (GA), Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning LL,

2/1 thread

+2~64
    +3.5~36
    +4.5~55
    +5.5~77
    +7.25~97

WCR Sara has been keeping me on my toes this morning. Although I fed the 36 and than got distracted. :oops: So I guess she gets another dosecrease. I'll start that tonight. She has been spending most of the day in her cube. I gotta say it doesn't make for easy testing. You should see this bean. One hand with lancet device goes through one cube hole. Other hand with kleenex through the other cube hole [where her head is] and than the two hands meet. All I need now is one of those lights that you strap around your head and it would be perfect. :smile: Those are really cool!

Reminds me of a funny story of when I was watching Dawn's two diabetics. One of the cats [Wiggles] thought that behind the end of the daybed was the place to be. And it was almost impossible to get him there. When testing time came there I was twisting and reaching this way and that. It took me about 15 min. but I finally got a test/shoot. [I wasn't about to shoot him without a test] Right after I finished he got up and walked out and sat in the middle of the room. Like he was saying "oh do you want me for something" :D

Have a nice caturday everyone.

[​IMG]

jan and sara

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/5 Sara AMPS~140

Hi Jan, I can just imagine you at the cube, trying to test Sara!! You should absolutely get a head lamp (nice lightweight ones in all the camping stores and online). I use one and it makes everything much easier (got this tip from Phoebe's DH, who always used one with Rusty).
    Anyway, nice numbers today and good catch on the 36. Good luck with the dosecrease!
    Have a great weekend,

Ella & Rusty

3. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Re: 2/5 Sara AMPS~140

hooray for the decrease!!

Attached Files:

4. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

PMPS~160

Celi :lol: You got that right! Have a great evening.

Hi Ella I'm going to get one of those head lamps. Plus those pocket magnifiers that light up too. That would come in very handy. Have a nice night.

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the dosecrease Sara.
    I recently bought a little pocket magnifyer with a bright LED light. It does help.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

YAY! a dosecrease for Sara - congrats!

Love the photo - yours and Celi's. I can just see you going through all to test these kitties... I feel spoiled - Mannie comes on out of wherever, assumes the position, and waits.

And YES! on the head lamps - they do help - with that and so many other things. I have one - love it!

have a nice night guys. And Sara?: looking really good. :D :D

7. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

+2.5~97

Hi Dyana, I can't wait to get my pocket magnifier. Sounds like it will help out when you have to measure small doses. You and your furbabies have a nice evening. :smile:

Hey Michelle, I guess you should count your lucky stars with the testing. Most of the time she's on her recliner, but than there is the cube.... :? I'm going to get a head lamp too for those times. Can you imagine how some people must think we have two heads. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.