5/27 Tommy AMPS 493,+8 367,+11 447

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lauren&Tommy (GA), May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Woooow!! Does it feel strange doing this 3 hours earlier, @-) but i can definitely get used to it..After Tommy's wonderful start to the day yesterday and skipping a dose for the first time, he sure is making up for it ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile .. That's all right though, we'll make it through this one too, get both of use to this new schedule and have him back in the blues and greens in no time :D :D
    Today is my Birthday, so I've asked Tommy to come down to my favorite color BLUE!!
    I hope he heard me :lol:
    I wish all of you a Safe and Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend free from Rain and nothing
    but Blue skies!!
    Big Hugs :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

2. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

Re: 5/27 Tommy AMPS 493~.25R

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Squirrel!! party_cat party_cat I hope you have something amazing planned!!!! Do you remember when you were in your early 20's (maybe you still are!!) and you loved it when your birthday fell on a weekend day so you could go party and not have to worry about going to work the next day? Well, today's Friday and it's your birthday...that sounds like an invitation to a few alcoholic beverages if you ask me!!

And what a present Tommy has given you already...NOT!! :lol: Goodness! I guess he thought after yesterday, his work was done and he is on vacation. I'm sure he'll hop down from there, especially when you have the R and aren't afraid to use it! :lol:

Have a terrific day!!! :D

3. linda and guinness

linda and guinness Member

Re: 5/27 Tommy AMPS 493~.25R

Happy Birthday Squirrel! Wow, Tommy's going all out for your birthday I see...doesn't he understand that you want a lower-priced gift, not something so high? Hope you have a great day planned for yourself!

Here's a cup of coffee for joining the early-bird's club :coffee: . Getting up early for this is the only way I can do it. Although, I have days that I could just keep on sleeping!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    [​IMG]

4. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Re: 5/27 Tommy AMPS 493,+3 465~.25R

Happy Birthday Squirrel! party_cat I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ok Tommy, that's long enough on the red floor! Please find the elevator and push the down button!

5. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

This is REALLY not what i had in mind for today Tommy! Do you hear me? Please come down!!

Patty: thank you big time for the Birthday wishes, unfortunately nothing special planned for today. My husband usually doesn't get home from work until 10pm or so. His birthday is June 5th, so maybe we'll get to consolidate the two and do something special then. I do like your idea of the Beverages :D
    I am no where near my 20's any more :lol:, but i do still remember!!
    I'll be posting over in your condo also about this but i want you to know how freakin amazing it is what is happening with Champ.. You are doing such a wonderful job with him. I hope that breakthrough is just around the corner if not already here :D

Linda: Yeah, I love the simple things some times. A MUCH lower priced gift would be just fine :lol: :lol: .
    Thank you also for the birthday wishes and welcoming me to the early a.m. club.. This is going to be so much better than the 9-9 schedule we were on :smile:

While my husband and I were having coffee on the front porch this morning, GOD did give me some really cool presents already! I got to see one of our Resident Hawks swoop out of a tree on our property and dive down into our field after a mouse probably, I think he came up empty, but spectacular to watch just the same. Then he hovered over the trees close enough to see his underbelly.. They are amazing.. We also have resident red headed woodpeckers that made an appearance and our eastern bluebirds said good morning!
    Also awoke to our Mockingbirds speaking every possible bird song they know and even as i'm typing this he's still going on. I got some video yesterday of 2 of them doing what i would assume is a little mating dance. Maybe i can figure out this whole you tube upload video thing and post it so you guys can see..

Gonna see what all of you are up to now.. Have a wonderful day again :D :D

6. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

:lol: @Linda,
    Happy Birthday, Squirrel. I do hope Tommy gives you that low number gift. That would be so nice :D

7. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Laurie you must have been posting while i was writing my letter.. Thank you for the birthday wishes!
    Yes, please show him where the blue and yellow buttons are.. :lol: :lol:

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys and Happy Birthday!! I hope that tommy starts working on your present before to long .. did you hear that Tommy? You better get busy my man .. have a great day guys!

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 5/27 Tommy AMPS 493,+3 465~.25R,+5 392(+2R)

aw, happy happy birthday! i hope it's a perfect day for you "DO YOU HEAR THAT TOMMY!?!" since he's the family that's home today, it's up to him. he finally gave you a bit of a stinky pinky gift, how about yellow little guy?

cool about the birds! i'm pathetically hooked on them, not quite as much as cats, but i love watching them. i watched the chickadees that have a nest in the birdhouse on our porch do a mating dance the other day - felt like a voyeur, but they didn't seem to mind. it was very cute. the female was very flirtatious, fluffing her feathers and chirruping at the boy, who couldn't resist her wiley charms!

i do hope you have a super day - you're a lot of fun to be around in virtual time - no doubt in real life too!

10. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRREL!!!

And Tommy, what the heck are you doing up there? Especially on your mommies birthday....shame on you! The least you could do is give your momma a nice birthday present!!

Hope you and the hubby have a great birthday together, whenever you decide to have it.

11. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

He is hearing you guys, sort of! I think he needs another talking too though!

Barb, Tommy's still working on that gift, but you're right it would be nice, and soon i hope!!

Devon: it's wonderful to hear from you again. I would like that present before my birthday is actually over :lol:

Julie: I have to admit that i too am pathetically addicted to birds.. We have at any given time between 20-30 different kinds of birds depending on the time of year. Chickadees are adorable aren't they! we had some juvees here last year and it's so cute to watch them grow out of there little fluffy under feathers and into their grown up ones.

Tracy, some how i think Tommy missed the memo that was sent to him about it being my birthday. He's trying do you see, he's really trying.. We're now in the icky pinkus stage...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I think i might go outside now and try and get the rest of my flowers planted.

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Happy birthday, Squirrel! I'm glad Mother Nature is coming up with better gifts than Tommy is. It's the thought that counts, right? Hope you had a good day.

13. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Something feels wrong!!! Does any one know if Vaccinations can mess with BG levels if even for a couple of days.. I know he was green yesterday morning and he skipped a shot but could skipping that shot have caused this to happen..I didn't catch the start of his bounce soon enough. He's seems to be going backwards more than forwards these days.. A lot more red and pinks and i'm worried.. R also seems to being doing little for him for the most part. I'm not giving any more today as it has not really done much.. I'm not having the best of birthdays and I'm frustrated! I wish so much that i could talk to you and hear your voices. I think my husband being gone so much and me being alone a lot has really got me down today..I know I have all my critters with me, but they're not very good conversationalists.. I'm sorry to be such a bummer.. Ok, I'm done complaining now.
    I really do hope all of you have a great Memorial Day Weekend....

14. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Squirrel, oh I wish I lived closer to you, and I'd come over and we'd go out and eat or shop, what else! I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and hope you can celebrate later. It doesn't have to be on your birthday to celerate. I hope someone comes along soon and can answer some questions as to what's up with Tommy. Hugs and thanks so much for visiting Maggie and me.

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Squirrel, There's still time to have a Happy Birthday! Just think of the wonderful way your day started with all those amazing birds. The bluebird is the state bird of NY, but I have never seen one. We used to have mockingbirds in our yard when we lived in Brooklyn and I loved listening to them at night: they sang all night long until MidSummer, and what a repertoire! They don't come this far north, and I miss them.
    I think that Tommy's high numbers might simply be the expected bounce after the skipped shot, and they also might be attributable to the very different new shot times. Give him a few days to get into his new schedule and I'm sure he'll settle in. You know how weird it is when we go from standard time to daylight-savings time? It always takes a few days to get used to it and everything is just "different", especially meal times (add shot times to that and you can imagine that Tommy's body might be confused).

So hang in there and have a great birthday/holiday weekend. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Ella & Rusty

p.s.: I just had a look at Tommy's spreadsheet and he has come a long way. Don't lose sight of that!

16. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Dear Squirrel!!! I am so sorry I am late and your birthday is almost over but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRREL!!!!

I hope you have a gazillion happy, healthy birthdays full of love and joy with the ones you love the most. You've brought so much to LL with your wonderful personality!!!

(Love your birds and your description of them!! How awesome).

[​IMG]

17. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

it's late, but wanted to stop by to wish you a happy birthday when i read your frustration. yes, a skipped shot, seeing green, and possibly even having been vaccinated (he could be sore) can mess with the numbers. that's the bad news. the good news is this too shall pass.
    tommy is definitely making progress and you'll have him back on track in no time. hang in there!

hope you had a nice day. your description of your god-given gifts made me smile. those are the best kind of presents!

18. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

aw, sweet squirrel, i'm just now seeing this! i'm so sorry your birthday had a little squawk in the middle and hope it got better by the end of the day. Did your husband make it home in time to celebrate a bit?

i think with our kitties we have to stand back every now and then and see the big picture. overall, tommy's had a lot more low numbers recently than say, a month ago. he really is doing better - and it's from your care. no one else, you. tommy's bouncing, so normal after he was low yesterday. punkin does it too. he'll settle back down in a couple of days and get back to normal.

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.