5/28 Tommy AMPS 406~f.25R, PMPS 118,+2 147

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lauren&Tommy (GA), May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Morning, I don't think there is enough :coffee: :coffee: to wake me up right now, but that won't stop me from trying ;-)
    I am more than a little late in opening Tommy's Condo.. I awoke to a pretty wicked headache, took some aspirin, tested my boy and tried to lay back down.. That didn't work! So, :coffee: :coffee: and some breakfast it was.. I think the aspirin and breakfast helped a little..
    I really wish the Sun would come out.. The dark, gloomy rainy days do not help the psyche one bit and i know a lot of you can relate to that right now.
    On the bright side, it looks as though Tommy wants to come down quite a bit right now.. Whether the R is helping this morning or he's just clearing the 40hr bug I don''t know. I'll be around today to keep an eye on him.

I have some things that need to be done today that i have put off long enough so i won't be around much, but as always, I will be thinking of you all..

Thank you again to those that came by yesterday to wish me a Happy Birthday and to help me keep my chin up. Although it wasn't what i had hoped for I still have my health, my husband, my babies and all of you!! For that i am truly blessed and thankful :D

I hope all of you are continuing to have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
    Hugs :YMHUG:

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 5/28 Tommy AMPS 406~f.25R,+2R 309,+3R 241

the main benefit of those things on your to-do list is how good you feel when they're done!

glad you're doing a little better now! people around here use light boxes a lot - it is so dark in the winters, and most days we have gray and rainy. nearly my entire living room wall is window to my deck and i hang out in there most of the time. having lots of light coming in is really nice.

enjoy being productive!

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 5/28 Tommy AMPS 406~f.25R,+2R 309,+3R 241

Morning Squirrel: I hope you will feel 100% better today and your headache will make a quick getaway.

Oh sweetie....some days this dance tries our souls, doesn't it? But we just have to hang in there. Mike and I have talked so many times about how our moods are influenced solely by Gracie's numbers. We are trying so hard to get beyond that but it is hard. Just remember that you are a blessing to so many....Tommy, your DH, your family, and absolutely to all of us. And Julie is right from your condo last night....Tommy is doing SO much better!!!

Have a great day...don't work too much on those chores....I have to get to mine, too!!

4. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

Re: 5/28 Tommy AMPS 406~f.25R,+2R 309,+7.5 136

I'm glad you seem to be feeling better. Tommy's numbers are sure looking good!!! I hope you have a really wonderful weekend. Try to find some time for yourself, even if it's just taking a long bubble bath!! I do that on occasion...sit in there until the water goes cold!!! It sure heals a lot of lifes little ills, that's for sure. Especially if you pair it with a nice cold alcoholic beverage!! :D

5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 5/28 Tommy AMPS 406~f.25R, PMPS 118

that sounds pretty awesome, patti!

wow on tommy's pmps! that little boy loves to bounce!

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

much better numbers today. :smile: I hope you had a good Caturday.

7. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Squirrel...Happy Belated Birthday.

I just love looking at the pics of your furbaby. You've got a good eye....more please. :razz:

Tommy had a good day today. Awesome.

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

oh boy..... I missed your birthday! so so sorry, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :D :D

I hope you are feeling better today. Headaches are no fun.... Throw in the weather - aiyee! Sorry I missed all the happenings of yesterday - I hate this darn computer and the internet when on can't be online, and things are broken with it all. All was via phone yesterday - ugh! hang in there, I think in one form or another we have all been there.

What a nice set of numbers for Tommy today. Awesome PMPS! Looking good Tommy!

9. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Awesome!!!! I really like Patty's advice...esp the part about the cold alcoholic beverage!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.