05/28 J.D. PMPS 301 (at +11.66)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday

05/27
    289 AMPS (fed)
    334 +1 (fed)
    ---left food out---
    257 PMPS (fed)
    ___ +2 (fed)
    47 +6
    55 +6.5 (fed)
    68 +7
    108 +8

I think J.D. cleared his bounce too fast last night. Or his nadir is changing. He used to nadir at +8. Last night's was a +6 or sooner.

I think he is starting to catch on. At +6.5 (in the middle of the night and in the dark) when I was trying to find him to test, guess where he was? On the kitchen rug waiting for shrimp. I had to thaw some, and he got one at +7 and one at +8.

Anyway, today, he a very happy purry loving kitty. Right after he ate his +4 breffis he leaped up onto the couch where I was drinking my first cup of coffee and faced me and just prrrurrred, and kept rubbing his face on my hand and then kept lifting his leg to me like he wanted to shake my hand, which is usually how he tells me he wants more treats.
    I just let the kitties outside (Ginger on a leash, because the momma squirrel has 4 babies following her around) and it seems to be a nice day, so far, today.

Should I give him R or let him ride it out? I think +4 is not the right time to give R. Maybe, I'll check him at +8 and do it then.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 05/28 J.D. AMPS 443, +4 439

Hi Dyana,

hows J.D doing?
    bumping your R question.

hope your day is good, happy Memorial day Weekend!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 05/28 J.D. AMPS 443, +4 439

From what I've seen, you generally don't want the R and Lantus nadir to overlap. Given where J.D.'s numbers are, I think waiting until later in the cycle so you can take better advantage of the Lantus at PMPS makes more sense. If you give the R at +8, you'll likely bring the PMPS number down.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 05/28 J.D. AMPS 443, +4 439, +8 348, +11 305

Normally, I don't give R right off the bat, but give it when he's been pink for days. Since he's been clearing his bounces faster, I held off. I'll just give him his shot a little early tonight, since we're off schedule by 40 minutes, from me getting home so late from work last night. IF I had been awake at +11 this morning, I could have shot early then :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.