9/16 punkin amps 202 +3/221 +6/125

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by julie & punkin (ga), Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

yesterday

we increased his dose again last night - i'm guessing that his tumor is in a more active phase right now because we've increased from 14.25 to 15.5u since September 1st. i'm plagued with doubts that this is the right thing to do - spent probably 4 hours last night reading old FDMB posts & spreadsheets on acro cats.

but punkin remains his usual cheerful furry purry self! insisted on DH testing him this morning ("he's supposed to do the morning test!"), purr purrrr meow while breakfast is being prepared, tail waving the way to breakfast, clean plate club status maintained for both him and anya, and a 5 second mini-bath to get the worst of the cooties off his face. yes, all is well in punkin land.

a little bit of craziness today - getting packed to leave in the morning for Colorado (having the SRT if you haven't checked in in a while), pick up more fud for the kitters, get the car checked out, we have someone taking down one of our oak trees :sad: in 45 minutes, do the car dance getting the DH and son to work, and trying anya out in the car to make sure she won't make us insane going along for this 21 hr drive.

carolyn (& jesse) and i met last night! fellow cat-o-philes! she's loaned us a harness & leash and we got to meet her brood and see her very cool catio! she's adopted spock from DCIN and he's supposed to be arriving before long.

life is busy here! hope you're all well.

2. SmokeyD

SmokeyD Member

Re: 9/16 punkin amps 202

Julie- looks like you've got a VERY full day! Glad that Punkin is feeling good - nice AMPS!

3. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Is Spock the all white one?

Are both you and your husband driving? You aren't driving the whole way by yourself are you? Can't wait to hear how Anya does in the car.

Wishing you safe travels and that things go perfectly for Punkin.

4. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

What a great WCR...
    and wishing you the best of travels and wonderful results for the Punkster!!!

be safe!

[​IMG]

5. Ollie(GA) & Patsy

Ollie(GA) & Patsy Member

Wishing you the best. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

I hope it works out for anya to come with you. She and punkin may find comfort in each other during the trip and she will be a big comfort to you while in CO. Whatever you decide I pray works out the best. Very excited you are doing this and hope you will be able to update us.

Take care and know good wishes follow you! :D

6. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

Oh wow - I didn't know you were taking punkin for SRT!
    Wishing you all the best!

Will you be able to keep us updated?

7. carolyn & jesse (GA) & spock

carolyn & jesse (GA) & spock Well-Known Member

It was soooo good to meet you and Daryl yesterday! I don't know any other cat-o-philes and I probably talked your heads off! :lol: Can't wait to meet Punkin and Anya when you get back!

Wishing you the safest, no-stress journey to CO. We expect a pictorial diary of the trip!

8. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

it would be impossible for me not to tell all! :lol: you'll all get to hear about it whether you like it or not! yes, the DH & I will share the driving - yes, anya's going along. took her along to drop off DH at work this morning and she wasn't keen on it, medium amounts of meowing, a little stressed with open mouth panting, but she settled down when she was held and was basically fine. i think her and punkin together will be fine.

and if it all goes bad, i'm going say "ya'll told me to do it!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you kidding, carolyn? cats are my favorite topic. wanna see my videos? ;-) :lol:

trying to imagine 2 cats & 2 beans in a convertible, celi! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we have a camry - that'll be cozy enough. the son is going to have to get along with his bike for the next week - i looked into renting a car but it would be $400ish because he's under 25 and would have to be an add-on driver. i wouldn't mind sticking him with his bike but he works on a highway that sees at least weekly accidents. there are no shoulders at all, no bike lanes and there's been construction all along there for maybe 3 weeks. he's got 2 nights where he works til 11pm and then will have to ride 5 miles to get home on his bike. i'm reminding myself that he's 22 and sharp, he'll probably be fine.

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 9/16 punkin amps 202 +3/221

Bon voyage! We'll be thinking of you, DH, punkin and anya and hoping for the very best possible results! Can't wait to hear!
    Liz

10. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Many good thoughts and prayers for you, Punkin, Anya, and DH this week. We'll be watching for updates!!!

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

TONS of prayers for a safe journey and a very successful procedure for our Punkin! If there is any way to keep us posted, you know we will all be waiting (probably not patiently because you know how we all are) to hear from you.

((((Julie)))) I know this is scary but I have faith. We will miss you....especially me....who else will help me stalk Brent at night? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be safe.

12. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

Sounds like you'll have lots and lots of stories for us when you get back.......unless you plan on updating us while you're there.......hint hint ;-) ;-)

I'll be hoping that its a smooth trip with a DH and 2 kitties, and of course that you all have a safe trip.

Good luck Punkin!!! Such a good boy!

13. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Good luck!!! You are taking all of LL with you in spirit. Have a safe trip!!

14. bev5477

bev5477 Well-Known Member

You absolutely know that Gus and I will be thinking of Punkin, you, DH, and Anya all the time that you're away from us. I am praying so hard that Punkin gets good results from this procedure. What a super, beyond the call, bean you are. Stay safe and know that you have everyone from LL on your side. (((Punkin)))

15. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

The power of prayer is awesome. Because I know everyone in LL is praying like mad for Punkin and all of you, I believe he will get through this!!! I'll be looking for your updates!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.