9/16 Willie PMPS 157

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Willie (GA), Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Home again today. Willie is happy to have a snuggle buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's funny... I can tell the minute his numbers go lower. His mood noticeably changes and he demands to be tested. Gives me a chuckle.

The tests at the doctor yesterday indicate "some issues," so I'm going ahead with one of the two MRIs they've ordered. Found out they take care credit, and their terms are 18mo/no interest, so that will help tremendously. This week has just been a rough one. Frustrating, given that I'd gone so long without meaningful headaches. Not quite ready for Marjorie's solution, so going to have to come up with an alternative! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope everyone has a great day!

2. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Re: 9/16 Willie AMPS 145, +3.5~103, +6~114

Hi, guys!

hope the solution is quick, painless and affordable!

I get 3 MRI's yearly...so hear you on the cost
    I, however...always get yelled at for singing to myself in the tube... :lol:

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Christie, sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well and hope the MRI's can help further diagnose what's going on there! Willie is looking good today. Feel better.

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hope you feel much better soon! Nice numbers for Willie--Those headcaches sre brutal, hope they find an answer for you soon--Hugs from us! :mrgreen:

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I hope the MRIs will help identify what is going on.

Hey...my soln was only for the cramps :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I don't have them anymore!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously...I do hope they can figure this out and help you feel better.

Your snuggle bunny looks good.

6. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Hope the MRIs give a solid answer and a clear path forward!! Chronic pain is horrible. Good to hear they take care credit. That will alleviate a lot of stress.

Hope you have a great night!

7. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

Great PMPS from Willie tonight!!

I want to thank you for the info about the fish oil. I'm wanting to get this started to see if it helps Champ with his arthritis and his itchiness!! He doesn't scratch himself a whole lot, but, boy, when I get started on him, he never wants to let me stop!! I had already bought the Welactin (made by Nutramax - same maker as the Dasuquin he's already taking) and gave him one capsule in his food this morning. He seemed to like it so at least the taste doesn't bother him. It didn't cost much so if I decide to go with the product you linked, I won't be out much at all. I think it's really awesome you've done all the homework for all of us about fish oil products!!!

8. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Hugs Christie.

What are your migraines like? Are they standard one sided in the temple/eye area or are they different? Do they start in your neck if they think its a nerve? You can look up occipital neuralgia for example. A nerve block would rule that out though.

Wishing the MRI is just a routine thing and they don't find anything serious. I was nervous getting mine done.

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

I hope you are feeling better today and that the MRI leads to an easy solution. Think positive!

I'm glad Willie is in better numbers too. I love that he comes under the covers to cuddle.
    [​IMG]

10. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

good luck with the migraines this month has been rough for me so far as well have had one every day this week but one day so can totally understand not that this helps you any.... wish you the best with the MRI have had several myself and with and without dye never found anything thankfully nice pmps for Willie

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Christie - good luck with the MRI's - I hope they find the cause. Feel better! as for all the DR stuff: hoping for minor easy answers - think positive!

Hey Willie - you better too? no more pukus? Nice pmps tonight - I hope you can make green!

Willie!! we are at camp stu - hurry!!! lots of leaf piles to jump in, and we gots a fire in the fireplace... AWESOME! See you ! ~~ Mannie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.