10/6 Willie AMPS 165, +2~211, +11~178, PMPS 228, +4~120[

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Willie (GA), Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

We'll be catching up with everyone on our 3 day weekend... spending the past two days on the computer, I just can't do it when I get home, but wanted to check. Willie's numbers are a bit blech right now, so I'm switching him back to raw, BG and Wilderness combos... his numbers definitely did start going upward right about the time I went from all raw to a mixture of 3% and 1% with 1 ounce of raw each cycle (kitty cube). Going to see if that makes a difference. Willie has been sleepy tonight, spending much of the evening snoozing on the back of the sofa while I watched TV. At one point, he was so out that he didn't move when I touched him. Was worried for a sec, but then as I petted him in long strokes, he broke out in this sleepy, closed eyed huge grin. Nothing like that after a long day at the office!

Gotta put in a half day at tbp tomorrow, then it's time for PT (man, am I becoming more aware of my muscles... and things are not good! LOL) and I'll be getting done late enough that it won't really make sense to drive 30+ minutes back to work when it is only 10 minutes to the house. So basically, I've got my eye on 12:30 tomorrow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say that it is amazing that I can see two different people who physically manipulate my muscles and then give me advice on muscle stretching, but because one has MD after her name, we call it therapy and insurance pays for almost all of it, while the other, an LMT (who actually provides me more relief, especially when I do the homework they give me!) I have to pay totally out of pocket for (though, with an Rx, I can at least use flexible spending account dollars).

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day!

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys!! well willie what are you doing up on the yellow floor? Hope the food change gets willie back to those greens...

and no more mousies in bed willie...

good luck with the PT. and the shorter day. NICE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.