2/8 Meowzi

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by WCF and Meowzi, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

Previous condo

Thought I'd start a little condo just to let folks know we're still alive and bouncing. We missed opening a condo on long-timers' day on Saturday b/c my pewter picked up a virus from stooopid FB and DH had a difficult tine fixing it.

Meowzi is bouncing along, having survived her terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week which began with her moron of a mommy rolling over or hitting her with my chair. We pushed up her routine vet checkup that'd been due for mid-month, and had rads done. Nothing was broken, and she even has a little weight gain to report. She seemed a little sore and limped for a couple of days but seems back to her usual self now. I guess she's as ok as can be, given the circumstances. I'll save the rest of the details of her terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week for the next long-timers' day.

FB peeps may not see us on that bad, bad site this week. DH finally managed to get rid of that stoooopid malware/ransomware, and set up a virtual PC for me yesterday. VPC worked fine last night if I didn't keep closing it by mistake, but this morning my pewter was dead as a doornail. He'll work on it some more tonight. Laptop won't let me log in to FDMB for some reason, so I don't expect to check back in much till everything's fixed again.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi WCF!

Nice to see u and Meowzi!

Glad to hear she's doing better, looking forward to the mishap story!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you have a better week starting now....
    Sorry bout the computer... bah...poor sick little computer....
    what suspense you leave us in....see you soon... confused_cat

4. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Wow, not very good things happening. Sorry to hear all that. Thank goodness Meowzi is OK. Will look forward to your longer update when you can.

5. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Nice to see you. Hate puter problems! Glad Meowsi is doing well after "the incident".

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Good to hear that Meowzi is doing fine, in spite of the happening.
    Hope you have your pc and laptop issues sorted out soon enough.

7. Sashasmom

Sashasmom Member

Nice to see you both. Glad Meowzi is OK! and hope computer issues resolve soon!

(Sasha is doing well *antijinx with her "temptation sandwiches". Thanks!!)

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad Meowzi was OK and there was no damage. Funny, though, how the Princess managed to milk that limp for all it was worth. (Good girl, Meowzi. More Temptations 'cause mamabean feels guilty!)

9. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((choy-foong and meowzi)))
    this week has to be better. looking forward to hearing from you when all the 'puter stuff gets sorted out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.