11/20 Tawny is Home & We Want to Say Thank You!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by DD & Tinkerbell, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

I know it breaks protocol to open 2 condos in one day, but...

Tawny is home, curled up next to me on the bed, and we wanted to say a proper thank you to all of you, so here goes:

THANK YOU EVERYONE for keeping Tawny and me in your thoughts and prayers over the last couple of weeks, for all the healing wishes, vines, snowflakes, love, support, contributions, gifts, and all the pix filled with the love and prayers and cuteness which brightened these otherwise worrisome days. The power of this board is truly phenomenal.

Very, very special thanks go out to DCIN and Venita, who as usual held my hand throughout this ordeal; to LLEF and Linda (Linda and Bear Man) who helped so very much with their generosity, love and prayers; to the Lantus Land Friends In Honor of Jill (& Alex) and Mike whose gift helped us meet the challenge from the anonymous donor and to the anonymous donor herself, whose incredible generosity made so much difference in Tawny's getting such good care; to the Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center and Emergency Clinic (LVRC) who took such stellar care of Tawny and who took such a deep and sincere interest in her as well as DCIN, FDMB and LLEF. Tawny has so benefitted from the fruits of all your labors and I cannot even begin to imagine the behind the scenes work that went into helping her so much.

I would also like to thank Rebecca, for giving us Feline Diabetes.com and its message boards and forums, a place where we learn how to best take care of our sugar kitties and where we always get the support and caring we need whenever we need it. And a place where we can have fun, too.

And of course I would like to thank each and every one of you for caring so much. Your thoughts and prayers and daily posts and love and support and help and advice and pep talks made all the difference in the world to me these last two weeks.

Tawny is home from the hospital now, and much better, curled up next to me on the bed where I am sitting with my laptop on my lap as I write this.

And though I've said it before, I'll say it again:

If I could say thank you a hundred times over in every language on the planet, it wouldn't be enough.

So all I can say, from me and Tawny, is...

THANK YOU. ALL OF YOU.

MEOW.

2. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

I have to agree - this place is truly phenomenal. I don't normally like to speak for others, but I think in this case it's safe to do so. It was honestly our pleasure to help and I'm sure we all wish we could have done more. We are just as happy that Tawny is home as you are!

Enjoy extra cuddles with her and give her extra scritches from me!

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

A hearty welcome home to your girl. I hope she continues to improve now that she's home, and no more scares!

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Welcome Home Tawny
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Desi))) It is so wonderful to see that Tawny is back home with you. We are all keeping her in our thoughts and keeping the healing vines coming. You are a wonderful Mom to her, and I know your love for her is what helped pull her through. You both deserve some good quality cuddling time together.

6. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Welcome home, Tawny. We are all so pleased you made it home!!

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I'm so glad Tawny is home with you now. What a great update! I hope she continues to heal and get all her strength back. She is a beautiful kitty and such a sweetheart. I loved seeing her supervising the desk work at LVRC. :lol:

Sending many kisses for the top of her head. cat_pet_icon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.