11/24 Do Lou pmps 379+3 223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Do Lou (GA), Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57046

Morning and Happy Thanksgiving LL :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Do Lou is doing great with all P's accounted for and seems to finally be drinking and peeing less ( anti jinx) :cool: :smile: The Bean on the other hand has a killer migraine it has let up some thankfully since we have to go to my Moms at 1 and I am so happy I am not having to bring too much DH is working away in the kitchen :mrgreen: hope everyone has a great day :D

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/24 Do Lou amps 261+2 297

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Do Lou, and sending healing vines for your migraine. I hope it lets up soon and you enjoy the day at your Mom's and yay for no cooking. Have a wonderful day.

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your migraine abates by the time you have to leave...otherwise, you could just eat yourself into a "food coma" and will hopefully feel no pain then! Enjoy your day!!

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you all today--Hope your headache goes away & you can celebrate a happy Holiday--
    We are very Thankful to have You & DL as our friends-Hugs & Love from us!

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving. I truly hope that Migraine decides to vacation elswhere. They are not fun. It's wonderful that Do Lou is doing well. You do a great job managing him with all his problems. Feel better.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Lisa and Do Lou and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family (and Fur Family). By now (2 P.M.) you will be at your Mom's and I hope that your migraine has been left behind!
    Enjoy the party.

Hugs,
    Ella & Rusty

p.s. too bad your flute got stollen!! But nice you played the violin, too. Edward was a very good violinist, but hasn't played seriously in years. Not enough time to practice!

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you enjoy your holiday - sorry for the migraine. Feel better soon. It is great to read that Do Lou is doing great. YAY!!

8. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

I hope the migraine is history by now and you are enjoying a great Thanksgiving!

9. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 11/24 Do Lou amps 261+2 297pmps 379

Wow do I soooo miss the thanksgivings of my youth or even my kids youth being with my family at holidays is so dreary my parents fight all the time or talk of death yeah :sad: :evil: it just yeah no good words here just kinda needed to vent mostly because I was always someone who adored holidays and pretty much hate get togethers now as well as do my kids since my parents are like this... anyway came home to a lousy pmps 379 cat(2)_steam cat(2)_steam cat(2)_steam so the Bean came home made her grandmothers dressing ball recipe and is having them with Do Lou yeah feeling better already :cool:

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Blech on that PMPS! Did Do Lou get into the cranberry sauce? I'm glad his peeing is less. That distresses us too. What is the dressing ball recipe? Must be good if it can overcome a lousy BG. :lol: I know what you mean about holidays. Our solution is to live far away. Hope your tomorrow is better.
    Liz

11. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!! I hope your migraine is better. Booo on the PMPS. I know what you mean about holidays. Have a restful evening! We are heading out at 3 for Black Friday.

12. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I want to know what the dressing ball recipe is too. I bet it must be good :D .
    [​IMG]
    Hope you guys have a better tomorrow.

13. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Hoping for some nicer #s for you both in the very near future (got that, Do Lou? Please come down for you bean.). Happy Thanksgiving to you, also. I hope that you had a wonderful holiday. :D

14. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

+3 223 well out of pink :roll:

15. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

That's a significant drop. You're right though, at least it's not pink. :lol:

16. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving!! I am glad Do Lou is doing better and I hope your migraine is gone and you could enjoy dinner today, Lisa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.