2/12 Tess PMPS~121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterdays condo

Cruising into AMPS with higher numbers, but still in blue. She did have a little excitement with visitors coming over. Ps are all going strong and Tess has been quite active. More in the morning. I-)

2. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 2/13 Tess AMPS~170

Tess at +5 was 179. She was up and had eaten her food, so may have influenced reading.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

tess is looking good...Ann - can you put a bracket at the end in your url for yesterday's condo? The link isn't working without it...
    might as well make it workable if anyone wants to link back to yesterday...k? Hope you two have a quiet day now.... :razz:

4. Spacey & Ella

Spacey & Ella Member

I never have active cats. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

5. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

i dunno. if you don't get a definitive green this cycle i'd probably go back to the 0.5u (take the skinny off it)

6. Ann & Tess GA

Hi everyone, hope you are all getting shoveled out. I know what it's like, I used to live in Minnesota. I'm spoiled now.

Chris, DH and I were just discussing that. Tess does seem to be creeping back up. Just tested her at +8 and she was 229 already. It's been 6 cycles and there haven't been any greens for the last 2. She is eating a little more, getting between 4 an 5oz. a day now. So maybe she just needs a little more insulin for a while to cope with that. WE pretty much stick to 3 to 4% carb foods, if you can count on the accuracy of what the companies will say. Tess is looking good and more active so progress is being made

Anyone else think we should back off a little?

7. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 Tess AMPS~170 ... +8~229 back to .5u?

Just want you to know you have the wrong date posted. Its 2/12 today. Bet you were wishing valentines day was tomorrow.

8. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 2/12 Tess AMPS~170 ... +8~229 back to .5u?

Thanks Janice I fixed it. It was 1:00am when it started the new condo, guess I couldn't see straight. @-)

9. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

It does look as if the dose isn't holding, though only your 2nd cycle without gren.

Nothing else going on?

As it is your 6th cycle at this dose, you could throw the fat on-be happier if your around to monitor (look what happened on the 4th Feb)if you do.

10. Ann & Tess GA

Kate, we're retired and around all day. I don't want to go to fat .5u, just back to full.5u. I had been shooting skinny.

11. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

Apologies Ann, yes that's what I meant, sorry it wasn't clear.

If around all day, ball in your court or wait another 1-2cycles.

12. Ann & Tess GA

I think Tess is trying to mess w/ my head. We missed the +11 and had a surprise w/ the 121 at preshot, so we decided to stick w/ the skinny.5u.

Maybe she heard us and decided to stop playing games. If we get greens again I'll hold the dose. :dizcat

13. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

yeah, last time we sat on it too long tho it was trending back up so i wanted to make sure and keep on top of it this time. i just smell tess so close to remission (no guarantees) that we want to try to keep slightly tigher regulation. at least that's what i'd want, anyway. keep giving those beta cells a chance to repair by keeping to a good BG range.

14. Ann & Tess GA

Definitely messing with me. At +2 Tess went down to 59 and is now at 52 for +3. She's eating well and has eaten 2oz. since lunch.

You'r right we probably stayed too long last time, I'm glad we didn't go back up.

15. Ann & Tess GA

At +4 Tess is 63. Has a nice green surf going so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.