2/13 Tess PMPS 161

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Tess decided to take a nice long green surf yesterday. :mrgreen: We'll see what she has up her paw today. Keeeping the skinny .5u.

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 Tess AMPS~166

Tess - that was one impressive surf last night! Well done!!!!! :RAHCAT

3. Spacey & Ella

Spacey & Ella Member

Woohoo... :mrgreen:

4. Ann & Tess GA

Unfortunately we're back to where we were yesterdaymorning After that beautiful surf she went right back to yellow. :sad: I don't know what's going on. I suppose that this could be a bounce? Apparently all it took yesterday was to start talking about increasing the dose again and she came down. lets see if that will work again.

Tess has been eating well and all Ps are there. Much more active than she had been, she even slept with us last night. Right now she wants me to brush her so I've got to go.

5. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 2/13 Tess AMPS~166 back up

Just when we had decided to go back up a little Tess dropped to a nice green surf. Now she is back up in the yellows again. I really don't know what is going on.

6. Spacey & Ella

Spacey & Ella Member

Tess seems to like go forward and back...
    Maybe drop the skinny bit and go back to the 0.5?
    Shed is, I think, emptying out and get's perhaps too little filling with the skinny 0.5??

7. Ann & Tess GA

+11 down to 163. Maybe we'll see green again this afternoon.

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/13 Tess AMPS~166 up mid cycle again

I think you're right - Tess is bouncing a bit from those lower greens last night. It does look like she's clearing the bounce quickly, though. Despite the interpretation offered which runs contrary to the Tilly Protocol, I'd urge you to stick with the protocol. Tess is getting some good action on this dose and it's looking like she's trying hard to earn a reduction (those 50s came so close!). The protocol would suggest to stick with your dose for at least tonight before changing. Like you, I'm hoping to see some more green soon.

It also looks like you're coming up on Day 28 on your cartridge. Tess may be able to get longer off of a cartridge but I've found that Gabby can't.

9. Ann & Tess GA

Looks like she might be trying to do what she did yesterday. The PMPS is down to 161, she ate all her lunch and now hope for greens.

Sienne, yesterday when she had that drop down to the 50s, we fed her a little LC after each test. That probably kept her from going into the 40s. However, we normally feed like this because she doesn't like to eat a lot at once. We feed an ounce after preshot and half an ounce 3 more time every hour to hour and a half.

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

whatever was going on... it looks like she's all ready for a nice cycle tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.