3/19 Mookie PMPS 492, +2 399

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randa & Mookie, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning,
    Mookie had a nice run of greens and blues last night, and since his numbers were going up at +6 I decided to call it a night. This morning it looks like a bounce, although I'm not confident I gave him a good shot because he pulled away just as I injected.

He's a little subdued today which is typical for him when his numbers are high. Since I don't need to test as often today, I'll do some errands (cat food) and chores (laundry).

Wishing everyone a pleasant day.

2. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: 3/19 Mookie 261, +3.5 345

Enjoy your pokie rest Mookie. Back to work tomorrow.

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Let's make this b-business short and sweet, Mookie. Put your bean back to work! Still snowing here...
    Liz

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Oh Mookie! He just wants a break today. Enjoy the free time. Have a great day Randa!

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Randa, take advantage of this time when Mookie is higher as it won't last long! :D Enjoy getting out today! I was just out among the living earlier, and it felt so good.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Randa - sorry that Mookie is in bounce mode. I hope he clears it soon. It is a perfect opportunity for you to do errands: Mookie has given you a permission slip. I hope you had fun with the cat fuds shopping - I need to do that too. Enjoy your day. :D

7. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i don't mind the bounces so much - they give you a break and let mookie's ears rest. but i hope the bounce is short-lived.

8. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Re: 3/19 Mookie AMPS 261, +3.5 345, +9 396

ugh on these numbers. What happened to my green kitty? I did get a ton of stuff done today. I hadn't been out of the house in days. :D

Anyone a football fan? We got Peyton Manning for the Denver Broncos! Whoo-hoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.