4/14 punkin amps 257

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by julie & punkin (ga), Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

yesterday

punkin's in fine form this morning, of course. breakfast gone, anya's in the CPC too, thanks to punkin! he's plopped down on the floor in front of me.

skipping the gabapentin today on the way to transition to a new painkiller, tramadol, starting next week. he doesn't seem to act differently on/off these pills. i am still SO happy about his fur that i keep touching him - haven't seen this fur in a year! it's great.

absolutely gorgeous day here in western oregon! for all of you non-oregonians, that means it's SUNNY!

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I hope the tram works for him. My cats find it to be extremely bitter and it makes them H-Y-P-E-R!

I'm glad I could trust Punkin to take Tobey to the bday party last night. At least there was ONE adult cat in charge :lol: :lol:

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

I wonder what's made the difference in punkin's fur? :D Hope you're having a good day. Enjoy that sunshine!
    Liz

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

When J.D. was on bupe (which I wonder if I should give him some more of the way he's been acting today), his fur was amazingly silky and soft. I thought it was from the bupe. I just wonder.

I'm glad you had a glorious day outside, today, and hope you got to enjoy it well :D

5. Julie and Eleanor (GA)

Julie and Eleanor (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Julie, just stopping in to say hi to you and Punkin!

6. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hey Julie!
    I hope the tramadol works. I never gave it a shot for a few different reasons. I hear it can really make a difference, tho! Fingers crossed.

Rumor has it the pill is a bit challenging to get down a lot of cats, due to it's taste. It looks like you can get it compounded if it became a problem! :mrgreen: http://www.wedgewoodpetrx.com/search/tramadol.html

When I saw your post, I was reminded of something I read a while back. It had to do with tramadol "possibly" lowering BG's. I'm not clear if it is related to the medication itself OR the reduction of pain. Just good to be aware of, I guess.
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30843

I forget, were you looking into acupuncture??

Here is to a pain free punkin! drinking24

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.