4/16 punkin amps 285 +9/95 pmps 122 +2.5/121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by julie & punkin (ga), Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

yesterday

punkin had a horrendous bounce yesterday - from amps 170 to pmps 480! the night before the husband stayed up til 1am (+6) to check him and it seemed like he'd started surfing in the 70's-80's, but he must've gone lower after that, cuz yikes! what a bounce! i think it's on the way to clearing now, though.

he was mr happy this morning - purred while we got breakfast ready, while he ate (Clean Plate Club status maintained for him and anya!), and for about 2 hours afterwards. he's silent now, snoozing, but what a good morning for the little guy.

he's got a blood draw at noon today - poor little one. i hope it's quick and easy.

2. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 punkin amps 285

Very nice Punkin report! Fingers crossed for an easy blood draw today.

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yikes! That was horrendous. I'm glad he's feeling good this morning. AND keeping Anya in the CPC. Phew! :lol: :lol:
    Liz

4. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

Yay for DH staying up to get that +6 at 1AM the night before! What a bounce!

Good luck on the blood draw today!

5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 punkin amps 285 +6/109 +9/95 +12/102 pmps 122

punkin was such a sweetie at the vet's today. i felt so sorry for him, of course. they took him out to draw blood, and when he came in, they set him on the table and he crossed slowly over to me, put his paws on my shoulder and snuggled in close so i would hold him. so i did! what a lovey.

i got a cute video of him when we got home mushing his face in the catnip in the garden. i'll post it tomorrow.

his numbers have been running around 100 all day. he was 102 at +12 and we stalled 30 minutes, got a 122 and shot .5u less. if we don't have to do carb-poke-carb-poke in a pj party, that would be ok with me.

just watch. he'll probably bounce. because he can. :lol: cat_pet_icon

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/16 punkin amps 285 +6/109 +9/95 +12/102 pmps 122

What a lovely day! Poor Punkin at the vetty!!

7. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: Tunderbuns sounds like the mammoth in one of those ice age movies that thought she was a possum and could only do possum things, I think Tunderbuns thought he was a guinea pig :lol: :lol:

Yay for snuggles at the vet :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.